NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Monaco $5500

Fratzog

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Not mine and not much info in the ad. Interesting how these cars still pop out of the woodwork.
1970 Dodge Monaco $5500 | Classic Cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji

1970 Dodge Monaco, auto tranny V8 440 engine. Runs and drives. Needs some TLC. I bought it not long ago and got it running. Unexpected and unrelated expenses have come up. Need to let it go. Please, serious inquires only. Best to see car in person. $5500 or best offer. Cell 647-969-8622

Don't have the time to sort out the f'd up images.

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

Thank you for posting. Here are the photos rightsize up. Body tag would be interesting.

$_592.jpg

$_597.jpg

$_595.jpg

$_594.jpg

$_596.jpg

$_593.jpg

I was just going to post this ad, I may have a look if the seller calls my friend back.
Will post the results if anyone wants to know.

What happened to all the hard to find trim for these models? That alone would count me out.............

True.

Still, a 1970 Dodge Monaco two-door hardtop with console is a cool car! The black interior helps unless your favourite color is green.

Oh man this is pretty tempting, only an hour and a half from me.

Price seems too low compared to what people are usually asking around here seems suspect to me.

This is going to be hard to pass up. I'm not quite ready yet but is almost exactly what I'm after..

The ad was pulled last night, no returned calls. My friend was pretty excited when he saw the ad.

The ad was pulled last night, no returned calls. My friend was pretty excited when he saw the ad.

In my USA neighborhood. By appearance $5,500 (CAD$, but expecially if US$) is fair. I should grab it just because of what it is, disregarding that I don't "need" it.

I was gonna stand down for two weeks .. if it was still around then, I woulda bought it

I am truly happy that it appears to be gone, hopefully to a good home. :)

Too bad it wasn't me... might have been marital issues if i got it so I'll consider it bullet dodged. I'll find one eventually..

What happened to all the hard to find trim for these models? That alone would count me out.............
Couldn't agree more...but you know what happened. Someone either wanted to make it look "cool" or it was laziness. You see it all the lime where they will grind off all the tabs during body and paint.
I remember nearly falling over when I saw a 67 Coronet 500 properly restored with all the trim...I thought all of them had been turned into R/T clones and had the trim removed.

The car is around on kijiji a few times for the past 4 years.

If this is a Canadian market 1970 Dodge Monaco the side trim would be the same as the US Polara Custom, which had trim around the windows on the doors, body side sill mouldings and colour-keyed vinyl side trim. Except on the Monaco wagon. The interior would be the same as the Fury III.

Above the Canadian Monaco was the Monaco 500, which had the US Monaco exterior trim. And used the Sport Fury interior.

Remember the Canadian Dodge was priced to do battle with Plymouth Fury, Ford Galaxie, Chevrolet (Biscayne, Bel Air, etc.) as well as Meteor and Pontiac (Strato Chief, Laurentian, etc.)

The body tag would answer much.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

Back