Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Reaction score
Contact seller
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Note mine but I like the brown/black combo and love the seats.

Price: US $8,000.00

Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 1970
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): DH43L0R103718 Mileage: 43001
Transmission: Automatic Make: Dodge
Body Type: Sedan Model:
Monaco
Vehicle Title: Clear Engine: 383 Mopar
Power Options: Air Conditioning Fuel Type: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Brown For Sale By: Private Seller
Interior Color: Black Drive Side: Left-hand drive
Number of Cylinders: 8

PRICES IS NEGOTIABLE. This beautiful classic is perfect for family trips to get ice cream in a hot summer day with working AC and AM radio. With considerably low miles and impeccable conditions over all this is a great buy for someone looking to get in to the classic car game. This particular Monaco has been in the Northern Virginia area since it was purchased in 1970. For more pictures and info feel free to inquire about the wonderful history of this vehicle. PRICES IS NEGOTIABLE.

1970 Dodge Monaco | eBay

This poor car!! It had been for sale off and on for the last fifteen years. Look at the seam on both sides of the Gator roof . I am saddened how this car must be sitting outside.

Definitely needs a new vinyl roof and what's under it fixed and painted. C-pillar issues at the joint). Otherwise, should be a nice car, but with what normally affects such cars.

CBODY67

With the $8000 asking price, I'm sure those must be dated recall wheels which double the value of the car.
:bs_flag:

This poor car!! It had been for sale off and on for the last fifteen years. Look at the seam on both sides of the Gator roof . I am saddened how this car must be sitting outside.

Have you seen it in person?

I feel like I've been seeing this car for a lot longer than 10 years....

Clearly one is supposed to look at the trophy rather than the leaves in the cowl and the old vinyl top with it's issues. I guess slight of hand didn't work.

"someone looking to get in to the classic car game"

Oh boy, well we'll give this another week and check an see how this (0) feedback seller makes out in 'The Classic Car game'.

:wideyed:

It's been 3 weeks since the sale and no feedback has been left by either parties.
Will we ever know if this was a successful sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back