NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Conv...........18000,-

69monaco

Reaction score

1703799771446.png

1703799800228.png

1703799839693.png

Hello I have 1970 dodge polar Monaco convertible It’s very rare car I got change the car parts it’s 1 of 212 they makes for this yearTiresMaster cylinderRadiatorRegulator alternatorPart of carburetorThe car it’s registration is up to date Just curious buyer only Tnx

What's a "dodge polar Monaco" It can't be that cold in beautiful downtown Burbank! :lol:

Ok, I' ve scrolled down to the end and where is this polara Monaco that is worth $18000, can't seem to find it!
Fancy work on that top though, the car must have a tremendous amount of sentimental value.
At least he has one, hope he gets his price, it would put a smile on my face and a few others on here if he did.

Ok, I' ve scrolled down to the end and where is this polara Monaco that is worth $18000, can't seem to find it!
Fancy work on that top though, the car must have a tremendous amount of sentimental value.
At least he has one, hope he gets his price, it would put a smile on my face and a few others on here if he did.
If this car is worth $18k, I'll be listing my wagon for $20k+ real soon.

It runs and drives. It's out west so whatever rust it has is likely minimal. Dents can be fixed. I'll assume the interior is cooked.

I'd say this is likely closer to a 4500-5500$ car. As you know options and engine determines everything.

3gs doesn't get you very far in the fusey world these days.

Good point Fred ..

Rust or not Wyatt, dents everywhere which means new metal needed.
If you are supposing, we'll suppose about the interior. Then it must be toast.
AND we know it's a L code or less.

According to you I'm still 1500 short .

Good point Fred ..

Rust or not Wyatt, dents everywhere which means new metal needed.
If you are supposing, we'll suppose about the interior. Then it must be toast.
AND we know it's a L code or less.

According to you I'm still 1500 short .
New metal needed? For dents?

Brain surgery required.

I'd understand metal replacement if the whole quarter was mangled, like my gold car was. I dont see dents on this one that can't be pulled and worked on this one.

I know you demand perfection, because you can't live knowing it was there at all.

Screenshot_20231229_183345_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not certain about little rust. It's a 3500 $ car . Needing almost everything or drive it as is .

Love to see you guys duel / duke it out, you are both right but will never know unless you both go together and look the car over to get the exact diagnosis.
Can the patient be revived, saved or should it sign it's card to be an organ donor for the rest of us!

Happy New Year!

Love to see you guys duel / duke it out, you are both right but will never know unless you both go together and look the car over to get the exact diagnosis.
Can the patient be revived, saved or should it sign it's card to be an organ donor for the rest of us!

Happy New Year!

It is mandatory it is to be saved. An absolute must. Not by me.

Poppy is rotted there too.

Without additional photos were just speculating. The car isn't worth 18k. I could honestly see it going for between 4 and 6.

I could too. I'd pay 35 and never pit the top up. Drive it till the wheels fell off.

Back