NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Conv...........18000,-

Love to see you guys duel / duke it out, you are both right but will never know unless you both go together and look the car over to get the exact diagnosis.
Can the patient be revived, saved or should it sign it's card to be an organ donor for the rest of us!

Happy New Year!
I need about 4 more photos and I could patiently wait for the car to arrive to get to work on.

I'm certain it's not really a rusty car. Dents are minor (to me)

Gotta see what the sun did to the interior. Gotta see the fender tag. Gotta see the engine bay. Gotta see the trunk pan.

What is special about the Fratzog bumper on the Dodge's? Does that mean it's an early production model?

What's a "dodge polar Monaco" It can't be that cold in beautiful downtown Burbank! :lol:
It's the Nick Garage Greek(?) translation?

64-65.polora..Nicks.Garage.(Porora).jpg

Nicks.Garage.360.Into.A.Polarity.jpg

:lol:

Really... with the "Over dit voertuig" I'll bet this one didn't meet the mustard to be shipped across the pond so to say...

What is special about the Fratzog bumper on the Dodge's? Does that mean it's an early production model?
They seem to dry up by the 2nd week of September on the SPD on the tag. Over the years so many have been changed they are all over the place. Thanks to Fred and Frank the mystery was solved 20 years ago. Very much like the mid year change on the Dash pads. Again, credit to Fred and Frank.

View attachment 635097

View attachment 635098

View attachment 635099

Hello I have 1970 dodge polar Monaco convertible It’s very rare car I got change the car parts it’s 1 of 212 they makes for this yearTiresMaster cylinderRadiatorRegulator alternatorPart of carburetorThe car it’s registration is up to date Just curious buyer only Tnx
I see a gold turd in the photos above. Where's the $18k car? And wtf is a Polara/Monaco?

Back