NOT MINE 1970 dodge polara convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Is this a (new) one here ..........?

For Sale: 1970 Dodge Polara in San Luis Obispo, California

24073933-1970-dodge-polara-std.jpg

:BangHead:..........Must be the color , it looks more turquoise in the new ad.....

:BangHead:..........Must be the color , it looks more turquoise in the new ad.....
It looks like it drove to that location for pictures too. Wonder where he parked the truck and trailer, I wouldn't try to drive that thing more then 1/4 mile.

I can assure you, the only thing done to this car is maybe a wipe down and tire shine.

Car sold for 2500 last fall.

With the amount of rust on the frame rails and floors, this car is grossly over priced. Interior is also trashed. As noted it recently sold for $2.5k and was probably a hard sell at that price. Patched stub is an accident waiting to happen, I would not consider dragging this car home for anything but parts.

Dave

With the amount of rust on the frame rails and floors, this car is grossly over priced. Interior is also trashed. As noted it recently sold for $2.5k and was probably a hard sell at that price. Patched stub is an accident waiting to happen, I would not consider dragging this car home for anything but parts.

Dave
The car deserves to be saved. Its the 3rd oldest VIN we have on file. It needs the right guy with the resources and patience to bring it back.

I agree that it would be nice to save all of them. But, you could buy two nice ones for what it is going to cost to bring this car back.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back