1970 Dodge Polara Convertibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgundy car sold......Red one still available.

And no overseas Dave, it is going to Littleton, Colorado

Thats only because the trigger was pulled quick. Lets see what Steve does to this one. It'll be a crime to ruin another fine polara convertible. Your car is definitely a one of car........

I already told you. The car he bought was Sweet and then did modifications, then sold it.......Thats the puzzling part.

This is the car he bought

293310 2000.jpg

293310 2000 information.jpg

omg.......the last one made?

well, at least mine is not that nice, nor is it the last one

omg.......the last one made?

well, at least mine is not that nice, nor is it the last one

You noticed the build date huh? The latest one I know of. If my old brain is correct the fellow with the sister to my car says his is the last one built but he wont give me numbers.

The green polara above is now in Denmark.

you know, what is it with these guys who refuse to give numbers? Like not only him but these clowns who claim to have the eng breakdown numbers and won't give them out, like they are 50 lb gold bars or somethnig.

he does not have the latest car until he proves it with the numbers......and where is that car?

Massachusetts ..........over 230,000 miles with a repaint. Notice the quarters arent right? Probably a gallon of mud in each

Framingham massachusettes 2010.jpg

No one seems to be able to get those quarters correct, which is why they dont install the wheel lip moldings, a dead give away it had work. Look at that thing dropping off the quarter like melting wax.its supposed to roll under the quarter.

187134 2011 whole car 2 (2) (1024x768).jpg

yes, and sister car is right! does it have the same engine?

prob with the qtrs is that nobody wants to take the time to do them correctly. that '69 polara rag in cali (on cl) is the same way, qtrs hanging down and the body molding was not installed.

not sure if it will be @ my house or in the car corral.....but I only live a mile from the fairgrounds. will prob make the decision last minute.

Will be posting more pics tonight or tomorrow.

Since you live within walking distance...do you go to all the shows at Carlisle?

Since you live within walking distance...do you go to all the shows at Carlisle?

no, i usually go to the spring and fall shows and the chrysler show and sometimes the ford show, and been to 2 of the last 5 gm shows. i do not go to any of the other specialty shows.

last chrysler show i left my house late sat afternoon to go see Dave and was parked, walked in and waiting @ his car in under 20 minutes. You gotta love that.

no, i usually go to the spring and fall shows and the chrysler show and sometimes the ford show, and been to 2 of the last 5 gm shows. i do not go to any of the other specialty shows.

last chrysler show i left my house late sat afternoon to go see Dave and was parked, walked in and waiting @ his car in under 20 minutes. You gotta love that.

Nice. I suppose all the locals either go out of town on show weeks or make sure they don't need to leave the house for anything with all the traffic.

yes, we know of some shortcuts to use when we go out, or we avoid the times when its the worst, like 4-6 pm

of course, being a car guy it doesn't bother me much!

yes, we know of some shortcuts to use when we go out, or we avoid the times when its the worst, like 4-6 pm

of course, being a car guy it doesn't bother me much!

Especially with the nice Mopar's you are driving around town.

You've gotta show me some of those. After 29 years of going to Carlisle shows I still only know one route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back