1970 Dodge Polara Convertibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gotta show me some of those. After 29 years of going to Carlisle shows I still only know one route.

i'll show you some this year - of course, if you are getting onto the turnpike east there is not much choices to get there, unless you go over and get on it @ rt 15

many of the other specialty shows are foreign or truck, vette, etc, and do not really interest me. they are very small too compared to the spring and fall shows. The kids want to go all the time but they just want fresh lemonade and hot dogs and they are a literal ball and chain.

I call B.S. you cant stay off the for sale ads you'll have another within a week of selling what you have.

will see if what i have even sells.....getting inquiries but all are from some distance away and, of course, hesitant to pull the trigger. Lousy economy!!!!!

i'll show you some this year - of course, if you are getting onto the turnpike east there is not much choices to get there, unless you go over and get on it @ rt 15

many of the other specialty shows are foreign or truck, vette, etc, and do not really interest me. they are very small too compared to the spring and fall shows. The kids want to go all the time but they just want fresh lemonade and hot dogs and they are a literal ball and chain.

I'm coming Friday morning off the turnpike east. What time do I need to be exiting the turnpike so I miss the mess coming off the turnpike going in Gate 3?

Since they started mailing paperwork out there is no mess. I used to be on the field by 7am to have breakfast and start walking by 8. Since they removed "Dukes" from under the stands I have to stop at the diner for breakfast. So now were in just before 8 am and still no " real" traffic any of the four days.

I would include the Ford show and possibly the GM show............NEVER never the Vette or import show.

see, that's why we get along so well....have the same tastes. I just spit it out quicker to try something else!

I'm coming Friday morning off the turnpike east. What time do I need to be exiting the turnpike so I miss the mess coming off the turnpike going in Gate 3?

I think you should be pretty good friday morning.....of course, depends on the time but sat is the biggest day. You can get off @ gettysburg(exit 236) but you'll have to drive some side roads, the time you'll lose there will probably make it a wash.

The big benefactors are anyone going south, north or west, coming and going from the east is not worth taking a shortcut unless the traffic is at its worst.

She cleaned up quite well. Solid car, you shouldn't have any trouble at all selling it at Carlisle, if it's not sold by then.

Yes, but most interest is from the west coast, shipping is a deal killer. I may put it on ebay if it's not sold in another week or two, i'd prefer to enjoy the show without worrying abt selling something.

There you go, done deal! Mark is making a 440, 4 speed 70 polara with road wheels. That was easy.......

That sounds like a good idea, but I have to finish my boat and the 493 for the '67 New Yorker first.

There you go, done deal! Mark is making a 440, 4 speed 70 polara with road wheels. That was easy.......

no, I'm not.....I do not have the time right now, have other stuff I need to focus on, do not have the time to do the mods or go looking for a 440/4 spd

no, I'm not.....I do not have the time right now, have other stuff I need to focus on, do not have the time to do the mods or go looking for a 440/4 spd

Might find one ready to go and for sale at Carlisle.

:Groaner:.................. I cant wait till Carlisle so we can go at it :violent-smiley-100:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back