SOLD 1970 Fury 2-door G. Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

Reaction score
Contact seller
Putting the '70 Fury up for grabs. I found another holy grail Mopar (go figure), so I can't keep them all and offering it here first to the C-guys before tossing it out to the public.

Original 383 with rebuilt top end, Eddy aluminum intake and new Eddy carb with elec. choke. Runs and drives well. Could use alignment.

Original 8-3/4 rear 3.23's I believe, non-sure grip.

New dual exhaust with turbo mufflers- sounds really good.

Recent black paint last year. Pretty nice job, very presentable. New correct-grain vinyl top (although the car came with the paisley top). Solid trunk and floors. New Wilwood front disc brake conversion (and I will also include the complete original drums in great condition).

Hide away headlights work very well. All electrical, signals work as they should. Very nice grill and front bumper. Rear bumper is presentable. Nice tail lights and finish panel. All glass and trim is super. Has tinted windows.

The interior is missing the front bench, has 90's Dodge buckets. The original paisley rear is in good shape. One rip in headliner. Needs a dash pad. I have located a complete '70 fury w/o title with mint black bench interior, panels, dash, etc. (inquire) in Ohio. I have purchased the original Paisley print seat materials to match the rear (and outer tan vinyl too) from SMS in Oregon ($425) which I will include with the car.

Has new front radial tires 225/70, rears ok for now.

Overall, a great C! Take it to the next level. Offering it for what I paid- $4500 firm. PM me here for more details, include your contact info, thanks. I can help with transport. Located in Madison, WI area.
pics at the link below.

70 Gran Fury - Benjamin Lick

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal, I sure wish I could see those pics! I hope Photobucket chokes on thier fees.

Dammit. Grrrr...

033-X3.jpg

What's wrong Stan? Not into the day 2 look??

Of course What was I thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back