For Sale 1970 Imperial Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Imperial Crown

All Original 1970 Imperial Crown. Light Blue inside and out. VIN # YL43T0C116827. 106150 miles. Never seen a winter. Always kept in the garage. My Grandmother has always taken good care of the care. NO RUST! Has a 489 rear end stamp # 2881488. 440 Engine Everything seems to be running good. The carburetor needs cleaning tho.Will consider all offers. Thanks for looking.

00U0U_2eEXdPc9axR_600x450.jpg

00505_axQ3t6dnfKx_600x450.jpg

Hmmm...The rear bumper for a 70 should have "IMPERIAL" spelled out on it. Bumper replacement from a 71 along the line it seems...

70imp_press02b.jpg

Hmmm...The rear bumper for a 70 should have "IMPERIAL" spelled out on it. Bumper replacement from a 71 along the line it seems...

View attachment 102516

You are correct it appears, good eye. Given the slightly off color driver rear quarter panel, I would say it encountered some damage along the way. Nice looking interior. But these 4 doors don't seem to bring much money.

Grandma took care of it - in between playing bumper cars! Seems to have sheet metal issues all down either side.

Not to far from me, if someone is REALLY interested I will put some eyes on it.

One zero too many, $1,200 would be a fair price.

Grandma took care of it - in between playing bumper cars! Seems to have sheet metal issues all down either side.

Yes, that is clear. I wonder how the dashpad on the passenger side got so damaged? And Auto Temp I makes it a real problem to get that kind of money. It is also the base model. And being in central Michigan, I have to wonder about the no rust statement. Time will sober him as to the value of his inheritance from grandma.

Grandma gave up driving too late which is almost always the case. Rare for a very elderly to give up driving until after one or two accidents and by then the car is not a pampered Grandma's car.

I do believe that my father may have decided not to renew his license. If he were in AZ he would have had it done in 10 minutes by dropping in at Wickenburg. Couldn't make it and was going to get back his CA license meaning all the tests. At 90 I am not sure sure especially passing the vision as I know his vision. He was to have the test on Sept. 12th but got scheduled for a partial knee replacement the day before so that got in the way. Then I have to arrange a partial corneal transplant when he is definitely up and around. Meanwhile a burgundy 2004 LeSabre, with 42,000 miles, sits in the garage. He too had two fender benders in the last four years. One his fault and one the other person's fault. Repairs jobs were excellent. The last insurance estimator wanted to buy the car.

compard to Ralphs car which is currently advertised it seems to be triple overpriced.
4k$ max IMHO

He's dropped it to $8000. Tape on the dash corner. Dents all over body....$3000 tops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back