SOLD 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe-VERY well sorted-$14,500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchfatha

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
You don't often find an old car in this kind of condition: excellent. Needs no current repairs. Get in and drive. Period. Tags are current. A low production, high style car that you can get in and drive. No known mechanical issues other than non-working gas guage and non-cold AC. Power Steering, Brakes, Windows, Vent Windows, Both front seats, Door Locks, Antenna, Trunk Release, Radio tuner-ALL OF THEM WORK. HVAC system operates correctly but ac is not cold. New tires, brakes, water pump, plugs, filters, fuel pump, muffler, radiator cleaned and rodded out, rebuilt carburetor. Beautiful real white leather interior in correct factory pattern. New Headliner. Nice dash (with a small crinkle but NO split) Nice paint and chrome. No rust. Runs perfectly: no smoke, no shake, no vibration, just nice smooth performance. Prior owner re-painted it, still looks beautiful but has flaws ( gorgeous from 5 feet). Happy to answer any questions. NOTE: I've had 27 Imperials from 1959 to 1968 and this is one of the nicest and most mechanically competent I've owned. I am getting older and cannot take care of a bunch of old cars, so I am selling a few-starting with this one.

Located in North County San Diego, California.

twin.jpeg

64 imp right side.jpg

1950s-gear-shift-g.jpeg

64 front seat.jpg

64 engine 3.jpg

64 imp best trunk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back