For Sale 1970 Monaco 500 Oregon CL 440 car looks like a nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dave. I just like to see the pics when someone brings up an old and I can't remember the details and for convenience for everyone else when the ads disappear all of the sudden.

I appreciate your support brother ;)

Its no big deal...Its a Monaco and a 1970 so Its not a "gotta have". I can say that I have never seen another one and the Orange interior...with all the options, WOW! About 15 years ago I missed a 70 Monaco two door in Philadelphia for a Grand, very similarly opted ( close but not quite) but boring colors.

If that were a Polara and a 1971 Id be committing suicide if it was sold without me having a shot...

This car was like a 300 Hurst in Dodge clothing! Except with more options.

I still have the ad open, anybody that wants all the pics just pm me your email.

Wow, it's only been a gulp...year since i last posted on FCBO and you guys have all forgotten about me. I do have an awful lot going on in my life but i do apologize fellow C dudes. It's really hard to believe that there was another 70 Monaco 500 440 car in the pacific northwest,( mine was from Vancouver, Wa.) especially another one loaded with options and a matching FK5 Burnt Orange buckets and console interior like mine. If you guys might remember my car, it's FK5 exterior and FK5 interior with a console, Gator top, 440, 8-track stereo, disc brakes, sure grip, remote trunk, power windows etc. and mine is a Y 13 Dealer Demo and the 359th car built at the Belvidere Il. plant on August 4th, 1969. Since my car is such an early build (probably the first day of production for the 70 model year, it has the Dodge fratzog emblem in the middle of the rear bumper. Sorry to be a lurker, but i just don't want to PO people if i miss a post or question and i don't get back to them for a week. I do try to keep up with you guys and hope i can be more active here....

I sold my dad's beautiful 74 New Yorker 2drht to a C body collector in Littleton,Co. a couple of years ago, if it's the same guy who bought this beautiful black Dodge, the car is in great hands. The guy has over 20 ( from what he told me) C bodies and a huge amount of NOS parts as he used to work at a Mopar dealership in Colorado for many years. He's a really nice guy and very knowledgeable about full size Chrysler's. I still have his name and phone number somewhere..... take care guys, Scott.

Here you go guys, sorry about a couple of re-posts:

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

27.jpg

Yep, there they are. That's my favorite interior color for the '70 model year.

Regarding the dual snorkel, when were they used? I thought they were only used on the magnum/TNT motors, but here it is on a 350hp motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back