00a0a_ja8m6Tevw44_600x450.jpg

00K0K_tYREPscPly_600x450.jpg

00707_j5TqB3StemW_600x450.jpg

00B0B_j0bNSCgc18a_600x450.jpg

00J0J_kIiOtbI91Ly_600x450.jpg

00d0d_85ELylcBezB_600x450.jpg

1970 *Plymouth* *Duster* 340 Six Pack Coupe - $82,500

Call NOW to Reserve! 814-539-828two

Plymouth_ Duster_ For Sale by Jim Babish Auto Sales Inc.

www.jimbabishauto.com

Vehicle Description For This *Plymouth* *Duster*
REDUCED!!! You can't stop staring at this 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 Six-Pack Coupe that was an incomplete restoration project when our friend bought it and completed the job. This Dazzling Duster is being sold for a friend and local businessman, who has $115,000 in the rebuild. This car was featured in Mopar Muscle Magazine in May of 2014 and much of this Ad will be from that article. .... The 340ci V8 Engine was built by Kammer and Kammer Enterprises in Dayton, OH, starting with a stock block, bored out to .040-inch then filled with Keith Black 10.3:1 compression pistons on Mopar H-beam Rods, a Mopar Crankshaft, a Comp Cams solid lifter/flat tappet camshaft, and topped with Edelbrock Aluminum heads and intake and the "Six Pack" is three Holley two-barrel carbs under a "Coyote Duster" air cleaner, plus a full MSD electronic ignition system. Hooker Headers with Hooker's Aero Chamber mufflers and a 3-inch, under-car exhaust. Transmission is a modified 727 with a shift kit and 3,000-stall converter. A Pistol-Grip shifter adapted to a B&M shifter looks almost factory. The Rear-End is Braced, Narrowed and chromed 8 3/4 with Moser Axles and Richmond Gear 4.10 rear gears. The Custom Suspension is Front Chromed tubular control arms, longitudinal torsion bars, chrome sway bar and tubular shocks and the rear has chrome leaf springs, ladder bars and tubular shocks. Stopping power comes from 11-inch disc brakes all around with Nitto Tires riding on Fuse Wheels. The Fully Customized Body started with an Original All-Steel Unibody, then treated to a door handles-and-side-marker shave, metal work/paint prep and House of Kolor's Tangerine Pearl Paint with custom taillights and LED Backup lights, a backup camera and power trunk/door openers. The Stock seats are covered in Black Leather Upholstery with Orange Stitching. Roll Cage for added safety. There's a Panasonic Sound System with an in-dash DVD Player and AutoMeter Pro-Comp gauges molded into the dash. The steering column is a Flaming River chrome tilter with a Grant Wheel. PLEASE be sure to VIEW ALL 70 detailed PHOTOS at www.jimbabishauto.com. For any questions or for more information, please feel free to call or email us. We are at 698 Eisenhower Blvd., Johnstown, PA 15904, only 77 miles east of Pittsburgh, and this vehicle is for sale locally and on several other sites for the NEW LOWER PRICE of $82,500. ... Always be sure to check www.jimbabishauto.com for Current Pricing and Updated Information, like mileage, options, etc. ... We take trades, WE BUY VEHICLES and we sell to people all over the World. Thanks for viewing this 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 Six-Pack Coupe.

www.jimbabishauto.com

View additional pictures and details This Plymouth_ Duster_ at:
1970 Used Plymouth Duster 340 Six Pack at Jim Babish Auto Sales Inc. Serving Johnstown, PA, IID 17270464

Vehicle Details For This *Plymouth* *Duster*
  • Year: 1970
  • Make: Plymouth
  • Model: Duster
  • Trim: 340 Six Pack
  • VIN: VL29B0B205256
  • Stock#: P-8557
  • Condition: Used Clear Title
  • Miles:
  • Exterior Color: Tangerine Pearl
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Engine: 340CI V8 6-PACK
  • Transmission: 3 Spd Automatic
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Plymouth

Features & Options For This *Plymouth* *Duster*
Ext / Int Color
  • Tangerine Pearl with Black Leather Interior
Audio / Video
  • AM/FM
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Reverse Camera

Looks well done and interesting ....but, slice it how you want to, it is still an awful riding, feel every bump in the road poorly built A body

Yawnnnnn looks like everything else I hate about todays trends,,,,,,,trouble is someone will pay the price for a once econo car.
I had a ride in a stock one ,,ride was ****. Lipstick on a pig? My opinion only.

Not my style at all so consequently way overpriced. Oh, the wheels suck as well as the roll bar crap.

It’s a beautiful A-body, 35K tops and I mean TOPS!

Fugly and waaaay overpriced!!!!
I like the Dusters, had a 73 340 4spd. Fun and quick. This thing? Blech......

Fugly and waaaay overpriced!!!!
I like the Dusters, had a 73 340 4spd. Fun and quick. This thing? Blech......
I once took the 340 from a 3 speed duster for my 71 Polara . It didnt mean much in 1984 as much as it does today

the wing, parachute and lack of door handles wreck it for me.

This is another car that can't decide what it's trying to be. Low profile tires... g-machine? Auto and parachute.... drag or mile car?

Yet another car (and there are way too many) that I say to myself "If I had that kind of scratch, I'd put my Monaco back to showroom condition" about. In this case, I could put my Monaco back to showroom condition and buy a really nice 65 300 or something... and put new windows in my house... then get a really nice dinner out. Absurd.

I hate the chevy scoop and Bling wheels. People always try and reinvent the wheel with these cars and it usually fails IMO. Way to Flashy. The more i see them done this way, the more it makes me just want to go in the polar opposite direction with My Duster. I like a Very clean, Stock look.

received_117680215476735.jpeg

And not one pic of under the hood

70 pics go to website heh heh one of those Wayne Wotizname kinda car where you park it in you mancave and invite your hedgefund buddies over for fine glass of wine & cigar just to stare at it.

Really doubt this is a 9 second car that needs the roll bar let alone the chute.
Anyone read the article about the car from what 4-5 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back