For Sale 1970 Plymouth Fury GT (NOT MINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that is annoyed that they put a 440 Super Commando pie tin on the 70 350 HP 440 SFGT? I know it was a marketing gimmick because they wanted to reinforce the performance issue but it just ads unnecessary confusion. IMO they should have either offered the Super Commando or created a SFGT 440 pie tin instead of using an inaccurate pie tin.

Yeah , but this is a super commandeer , not a normal super commando...……...so….:lol:

I hope you are correct for the sake of anyone that buys it. Why would someone put down more carpet on original carpet to attract even more moisture?
To collect the dirt and mud to not get the carpet dirty . You can shake it out, wash it off or throw it out and cut another ....

Still for sale, price unchanged but typos fixed in the "commandeering" section: 1970 Plymouth

wow.that,s a lot of tinworm.Maybe 1500.00 if the interior nice.If the original engine is there,with carb,and it turns it may be a good parts car for you GT guys.I always like big car performance.A 6 barrel GT with console would be heaven.I had a road collision once with a severe road depression and yeah,that looks like a broken ball joint.all that rust converter can,t hide the severe rust.Maybe the dash isn,t cracked which is a problem.Go down with 3500 but wave 2000 in front of the owner and they might take it.That,s just a lot of rot .B.B

You'd go 2 K? If the wheels are good, the engine spins and there is a sure grip , maybe.

Engine definitely would have to turn.If other parts are scarce and had a GT.It just seems there are only so many cars left.You guys who treasure these models need all the help you can get,so maybe 1500.to 2000 might be worth it but it depends a lot on visual inspection.B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back