1970 Plymouth Fury III - $995

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine

Classic Fury III two door, 88,000 miles, original condition, 318 V8, automatic transmission. Had been owned and maintained by a car guy until gifted to a graduate. Currently needs transmission rebuild/replacement, missing second gear. Dent in front fender, otherwise body and interior in good condition for 40 year old car. Great project car for a Mopar enthusiast. Asking price is a starting point, please contact or make offer. Email or call 363-329

http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/4076811983.html

1970 Plymouth Fury 208.jpg1970 Plymouth Fury 209.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 208.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 209.jpg

Can't go wrong at that price. Looks like you can get it for even cheaper. I'd be all over that if it were closer. Throw a tranny in and cruise.

Light metallic green and dark green two tone interior. A very good looking but common interior on the big Dodges and Plymouths back in the day.

That is starting to bug me, everyone that has never paid attention thinks the hood is something special, its a 70 Fury hood
Let them have it Dave. It's the only bit of good styling on a car that is otherwise surpassed by Dodge. I know I'm **** disturbing LOL.

Its gonna get to that Fred, I have seen so many of these hoods for sale...... and where does the term "power bulge hood" come from? Its a 1970 Fury hood.

My Super Bee had a Power Bulge Hood...

243201-1000-0.jpg

The later Chargers had a Power Bulge Hood...

fs_1972_Dodge_Charger_Rallye_Power_Bulge_Hood___400_Magnum_Badge_Detail__2004_WW_WD_DCTC__F.jpg

That is starting to bug me, everyone that has never paid attention thinks the hood is something special, its a 70 Fury hood
I'm biased, I had one...but always thought it was cool in an understated type of way....esp. with the BB under there.

i have had a few 318 1970 Fury's and they all had the bulge hood. But this was in Australia and maybe they made sure all imported Fury's had that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back