1970 plymouth sports fury in a junkyard

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have pictures of this car posted in the Parts car section, but this post is just about some information on the fender tag. I am new here so not sure if this is ok to bring a parts car into this section. On the fender tag, reading from the bottom up, there it reads FT6 H8T5 FT6 804 057528, Does the 804 mean production date of august 4? That is really early right? The 057528 is that the order date, or what? Any more info on that? On the bottom line the last 6 digits read 100667, would this have been the 667 car off the line? thanks

I can’t imagine why it would not be ok to discuss the car (I guess it is this four-door?) AND post the tag here.

To answer your question: yes, this is a very early build with a scheduled build date of Aug. 4, 1969. The digits thereafter ate the vehicle order nbr.

The last 6 digits are the VIN sequence nbrs. @69CoronetRT can tell you more. He’d love to see the tag for records, as I would.

@Trailer Park znd @1970FuryConv have early-build SFGTs and may want to chime in too.

@cbarge

Last edited:
I have pictures of this car posted in the Parts car section, but this post is just about some information on the fender tag. I am new here so not sure if this is ok to bring a parts car into this section. On the fender tag, reading from the bottom up, there it reads FT6 H8T5 FT6 804 057528, Does the 804 mean production date of august 4? That is really early right? The 057528 is that the order date, or what? Any more info on that? On the bottom line the last 6 digits read 100667, would this have been the 667 car off the line? thanks

Does the 804 mean production date of august 4? It means the car's Scheduled Production Date (SPD) was August 4th. That may have been or, most likely, was not the actual date. The car could have been built before or after that date.

That is really early right? For that year, yes. Likely the first week of production.

The 057528 is that the order date, or what? Any more info on that? It's a unique number assigned to that make of car before it is built and used for administrative functions such as order fulfillment, billing and tracking.

On the bottom line the last 6 digits read 100667, would this have been the 667 car off the line? VINs are unrelated to production. Cars are not built in VIN sequence order so, no, there is no way to know in what order cars were built. This could have been the 437th or the 2,452nd car 'off the line'.

Definitely OK to post fender tag. Many members would be interested to see it, including me!

Just to point it out, every mopar I own has it's trim tag listed somewhere online.
Most of them were listed before I purchased them.
I have a junk yard thread that has all kinds of fender tags listed. NOT MINE - Wanna see some yard C's ?? Oh yeah, I need to update more pictures to that yard.

10-4

100_1268.JPG

100_1103.JPG

100_1104.JPG

100_1105.JPG

100_1106.JPG

100_1107.JPG

100_1108.JPG

100_1109.JPG

100_1110.JPG

100_1111.JPG

Thank you for posting PH43L0D100664 -- good luck with the parting out and related sales. Very early build indeed.

Thank you for posting PH43L0D100664 -- good luck with the parting out and related sales. Very early build indeed.
thanks. I will be slow to reply, I only log on couple times a week. Not sure why car ended up in junkyard, it has some roof rail damage, I think they may have moved it , lifted it with a huge fork lift, maybe. Car can not be bought, sadly. parts only . hope yall enjoy the pics. Any info on that wheel?

I'm interested. Where is this located?
Car can not be bought, for parts only. Car is in old salvage yard that has been passed down thru a family for many years. I have tried to buy cars from them, answer is ALWAYS a firm NO.

Someone will want those rocker moldings. I waited 15yrs to find my 2 sets
Thanks, I am going to possibly pull them, I have briefly inspected them and they have plenty of scuffs, so they would need lots and lots, of restoration work. I can ship something like that, I use a PVC tube. Shipping is getting very costly. I recently shipped a very light, package less than 3 lbs, and about 24" x 5"x 5" to calif. and it was almost $30. Do not always believe the usps shipping calculator. The pvc cost about $24 last time I bought some. Depends on location but a package that long, shipping can get over $ 60 real quick and maybe more. I prefer to sell those large hard to ship parts locally or at a mopar show. thanks for the info.

Car can not be bought, for parts only. Car is in old salvage yard that has been passed down thru a family for many years. I have tried to buy cars from them, answer is ALWAYS a firm NO.
I'm not asking for the whole car.... just if I want to pick up the parts from you. Items such as the fenders and what not...

Back