NOT MINE 1970 Polara 2dr HT with 383 for 1200$

After seeing the 73 police wagon suffer. It's hard to see folks dismiss cars that certainly are worth saving.

I'm gonna ask some more questions and seriously consider grabbing this one up based on those answers.

After seeing the 73 police wagon suffer. It's hard to see folks dismiss cars that certainly are worth saving.

I'm gonna ask some more questions and seriously consider grabbing this one up based on those answers.

I can say if I were closer as in Idaho I'd have gone up just because I could. I wouldn't have done anything with it.

I can say if I were closer as in Idaho I'd have gone up just because I could. I wouldn't have done anything with it.
That's really all I am thinking about when looking at this reasonably.

I think my blue 71 Monaco I got from California was in far worse shape and it didn't take long to sell once I had to make the tough decision to sell it.

The presentation here with these photos is poor and makes the car look more sad than I believe it to be.

Sure, the mold on the interior and the rot around the rear window likely not strong enough to hold the glass has nothing to do with it.

Sure, the mold on the interior and the rot around the rear window likely not strong enough to hold the glass has nothing to do with it.
Really not concerned with either of those two things. The mold will wipe right off. Rear window isn't even that bad

Mold doesn't wipe right off. If any is in the foam, and likely is, then what?
Sure, rear window isn't that bad.

If it were closer I would pick it up just to drive it.
Fix the things that are required for driving. Clean and polish it up.
I have not owned a polara and would really like to have a few versions, 70 being one of them.
I'd sell it. Not for profit or flipping, but it doesn't appear to be "the " car.
I would totally enjoy just driving one for a little while and appreciate the stewardship while I own it.

How much is this car?

Zuckerberg and I are not on speaking terms.

Thanks

1970 Dodge polara​

$1,200
Listed 2 days ago in spokane washington

1970 Dodge Polara · Sedan · Driven 100,000 miles Unknow real miles. Most likes over 100k. Has been sitting a while. Husband has cancer so now downsizing projects. 383 complete. Would love to sell to someone to restore but reality is might go for derby car. Haul by trailer only. Clean title.

Doing a video chat with the seller over the weekend to inspect the car the best I can before having it loaded on a truck.

There will always be people to tell you what can't be done. I don't see that car being that bad. I have done a 58 Plymouth and a 74 Barracuda that were both in worse shape. I do just about everything myself, so the biggest expense is the parts and materials. There are still lots of us out there that do most of our own work. If that was a car I wanted, I wouldn't think twice about buying it for that price.

Video chat with the FK5 went well. I didn't see anything that told me to run. The seller and I made a deal. The car will be getting pulled out in the next week or so and I'll have a truck out there to bring it home.

Video chat with the FK5 went well. I didn't see anything that told me to run. The seller and I made a deal. The car will be getting pulled out in the next week or so and I'll have a truck out there to bring it home.
good luck. make us "oldtimers" proud 'young fella" :poke:

Back