For Sale 1970 polara conv TX9 440ci

Status
Not open for further replies.
So road wheel is the correct term here then??I don't want anyone's ears to bleed.

nice car with lot of options !
as far as i know you couldnt get a U code 375 hp motor on a 70 polara but nothing wrong with the E85 T code 350 hp 440.
is my eyesight that bad that i cant see anything printed on the broadcast sheet ?
The broadcast sheet has been laminated (which is normally a good thing), but whoever took the photo used the flash on the camera which produced nothing but flashback, plus the camera wasn't focused properly. Photographing a broadcast sheet takes some time and effort.

In 40 years of looking I've never seen it on a 70 /71 polara. I've never even seen a BSM with a red insert till now.

One of 9 TX9 cars AND it has a 440 buckets console and all the other stuff....Wow!

One of 9 black cars SOLD in the U.S. ???

he forgot to put "left out in the weather for years" in his ad. I will not rant, it is his car and his prerogative to let it rot. imo should still be saved but def way overpriced.

I wonder what was parked or stored in the garage while this was outside.

he forgot to put "left out in the weather for years" in his ad. I will not rant, it is his car and his prerogative to let it rot. imo should still be saved but def way overpriced.

I wonder what was parked or stored in the garage while this was outside.
I have to respectfully disagree with you Mark. I do not believe this car sat outside for very long in its life. It is relatively solid for a car that’s lived it’s life in the rust belt and has never been restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back