For Sale 1970 sport fury parting out

Yes, sorry to report the outer chrome trim bezel is gone , it looks to have been broken off years ago, I know that hurts the overall value. If you want to pass, I understand no problem. The black housing is good used, some scuffs on out side area, maybe gravel rash? inside silver area, looks pretty nice, lamp socket inside looks good. The lamp is only so, so orange area has some crazing, and the both outer lips of the lenses got chipped ( like a small C" where the bezel screws go, might? be somewhat hidden by MISSING bezel. I realize part is lacking alot. Not trying to get alot for it. wish it was better. I got 25 in it, so I need to get a little more plus shipping. Look for chipped areas in lense, that might be a deal breaker for you. Wish it were better. If you get it and hate it, I do a full refund, no questions asked.

100_1219.JPG

100_1218.JPG

100_1221.JPG

100_1224.JPG

100_1214.JPG

100_1226.JPG

No rush, I will hold it for a few days. PLEASE pass if you have any doubts about wanting it. It maybe too junky for you, MISSING outer chrome bezel, support rod too, lense has flaws. '" if want, send me your address, and I will ship it, then we would know shipping cost, and you would have my return shipping address, I would gladly take a check , Money order. Tell what you WANT TO pay. thanks

I got to log off, will check back, tuesday, sorry I sent so many messages and filled up your in box.

100_1221.JPG

100_1222.JPG

100_1223.JPG

Dang I really need the out trim. I will look at my housing and lens tonight and see if it is still good.

Thanks

I understand. If I ever see an outer ring I will try and keep you in mind. There are several more furys in the yard but all are stripped, but I will double check next time back. My black housing is in decent shape, not perfect or super nice on the outside, some scuffs, on outside outside, maybe gravel rash? , silver inside and bulb socket look good. Let me know if you want to pass. Members shipping has about doubled in cost in recent years, I shipped a 2 lb box 30 x 5 x 5 box to cali today and it was 27.00. So keep in mind, there will likely be a shock on shipping cost. So a $30 part can get to $50 real quick.
Hey MONC440 Let me know if you want to pass. I understand. Glad we talked enough to realize the part you needed most is missing, swhweeu that might have been bad, so you were very helpful.
Other members help me like that, I do not want to waste your money, so help me make super sure, that we are on the same page on any sale. These parts are from a junkyard, and are likely weathered, and will likely have scuffs, wear, etc, etc , so please ask me question, before the sale, I want happy buyers. Not after the sale issues.
About all that is available is hard parts, core parts and parts that will need work. My time line for getting parts will be SLOW. I only go to the yard maybe 1 time a month. If you request a part, and then find it somewhere else I understand, if you can remember notify me. thanks

My housing is good but my outer trim is missing and my lens is broken so I would be interested in at least the lens.

Thanks

My outer trim ring is missing also, so I can not help you, on that one. My lense has at least 5 flaws, the orange area is flawed, it has a crazed look to it, and both outer edges have small "C" shaped chipped out areas where the outer bezel screw would pass by, and the black sport fury lettering is peeling. Not a very good part. I hate to sell it to you, because I think you will be disappointed and I think you can find a better lense. If you want the lense only I will sell that to you for $20 plus shipping, my guess is shipping maybe 10-15, so you may have $35. In a lense that is not a very good part and has several flaws. Keep in mind, if a seller says a part has flaws, the pictures may not even show every little issue. And 1 of the 4 mounting tabs, has a split. So the part has at least 5 flaws. Yes , I am bad mouthing my own part, because the part deseves bad mouthing. MONC440 it is your call, I will sell you the lense only, but I am concerned you will be disappointed.

OK thanks for the update. Did you pull the rear turn signal lenses? I know you said they were not that good but both mine are broken bad and they look better than mine. If you did pull them I would take them and the left front turn signal lens. You have done a great job describing the parts so I would not hold it against you if they are not very good. I don't need perfect I need something for a driver. They could all be shipped together.

Thanks

OK thanks for the update. Did you pull the rear turn signal lenses? I know you said they were not that good but both mine are broken bad and they look better than mine. If you did pull them I would take them and the left front turn signal lens. You have done a great job describing the parts so I would not hold it against you if they are not very good. I don't need perfect I need something for a driver. They could all be shipped together.

Thanks

Thanks
OK, so $20 plus shipping is ok for the drivers side front lense, right? I have 2 ( I think? ) members in front of you In line for the tail light lense is that the same as what you are referring to as " rear turn signal lenses" I figure yes, but I need to claify, ok? 1 member who bought the headlight motor ( had sent me a private pm, very early with several requests) plus PETE. I do not have the rear tail light lenses and may never get them , the screws have been replaced with some odd ball rounded off rusted damaged screws, that I have already battled unsuccessfully. And because I am working 6 days a week. I would prefer to finalize and wrap up and ship the drivers side small front FLAWED orange turn signal lense deal. Maybe shipping will not be too much, it is light and small. Can you send me your address in a pm, I will ship it out, you can pay when it arrives , you will have my return address and the total as the shipping cost will be on the box. I prefer to not hold parts. Thanks for understanding that. If I ever get the hard to remove ( damn rounded off screws) tail light lenses and the other 2 members pass on them, I will give you a slight discount.
On a side note many times these parts are going to be lacking and have flaws. So many times I am providing a core type part, that will need restoration work. please keep that in mind. I would rather a member pass on a part and have a no sale, than to have a disappointed buyer. Please help me BEFORE we finalize any sale. Many times a photo will not show ALL flaws, so ask questions. Just like this lense sale is good example. thanks MONC440.

Does anybody know if the black lettering " sport fury" that goes on the front turn signal is being reproduced? Any members needing this lettering? If so what price point?

Last edited:
OK, so $20 plus shipping is ok for the drivers side front lense, right? I have 2 ( I think? ) members in front of you In line for the tail light lense is that the same as what you are referring to as " rear turn signal lenses" I figure yes, but I need to claify, ok? 1 member who bought the headlight motor ( had sent me a private pm, very early with several requests) plus PETE. I do not have the rear tail light lenses and may never get them , the screws have been replaced with some odd ball rounded off rusted damaged screws, that I have already battled unsuccessfully. And because I am working 6 days a week. I would prefer to finalize and wrap up and ship the drivers side small front FLAWED orange turn signal lense deal. Maybe shipping will not be too much, it is light and small. Can you send me your address in a pm, I will ship it out, you can pay when it arrives , you will have my return address and the total as the shipping cost will be on the box. I prefer to not hold parts. Thanks for understanding that. If I ever get the hard to remove ( damn rounded off screws) tail light lenses and the other 2 members pass on them, I will give you a slight discount.
On a side note many times these parts are going to be lacking and have flaws. So many times I am providing a core type part, that will need restoration work. please keep that in mind. I would rather a member pass on a part and have a no sale, than to have a disappointed buyer. Please help me BEFORE we finalize any sale. Many times a photo will not show ALL flaws, so ask questions. Just like this lense sale is good example. thanks MONC440.
Ok thanks. I will send you my address in a PM

Drivers side front turn signal lense has been sold. Now housing is for sale, so lense no outer bezel. If anyone was in line, that I missed please pm me, if you are interested make an offer. see previous pics.

Any info on this? It is on the 1970 sport fury in the junkyard, it looks rough, not sure if it is worth saving. I have never seen one. Is it a whole wheel or what? Any interest?

100_1142.JPG

100_1143.JPG

100_1144.JPG

Parts update. The rear taillight lenses are junk, when I finally got them removed, there were several cracks, and as I was holding them and inspecting them they crumbled into pieces.

I have had some members seeking pictures of the passenger side fender. The fender looks a bit better in the pics than it does in person. If has some flaws, including some rust thru on the front lower area and a small tear, that has creating a small hole, the side marker light area has some dent damage, and the fender has some waves down the side. Plus I do not know what the lower area behind the trim looks like. I am not really set up to ship bigger items. Plus shipping costs are going thru the roof. I am really seeking to sell and ship much smaller items, or parts that can be taken apart and easier to ship. thanks for understanding. If some wants the fender, send me a private message, for more details.

DCFC1314.JPG

DCFC1315.JPG

DCFC1316.JPG

DCFC1317.JPG

DCFC1318.JPG

DCFC1319.JPG

DCFC1320.JPG

DCFC1321.JPG

I have access to this car. Car has been in a junkyard for many years, so no soft interior parts are usable. I can pull any hard to find trim and ship from jacksonville arkansas 72076. I sell on ebay too. Most smaller easy to ship stainless steel trim parts will around 100. But that will vary from part to part. If you are in a hurry, I probably can not help you quick enough. This will be a slower process.

View attachment 553340

View attachment 553341

View attachment 553342

View attachment 553343

View attachment 553344

View attachment 553345

View attachment 553346

View attachment 553347

View attachment 553348

View attachment 553349

I have access to this car. Car has been in a junkyard for many years, so no soft interior parts are usable. I can pull any hard to find trim and ship from jacksonville arkansas 72076. I sell on ebay too. Most smaller easy to ship stainless steel trim parts will around 100. But that will vary from part to part. If you are in a hurry, I probably can not help you quick enough. This will be a slower process.

View attachment 553340

View attachment 553341

View attachment 553342

View attachment 553343

View attachment 553344

View attachment 553345

View attachment 553346

View attachment 553347

View attachment 553348

View attachment 553349
I am interested in the concealed headlights and related parts (motor, wiring, etc.) for my ‘70 Fury III. Please message me.

If no one has asked about the Brougham emblems on the car im interested in those.

No one has asked, so I will put those on my list.
If no one has asked about the Brougham emblems on the car im interested in those.
No one has asked, which all emblems do you want, can you give me the locations on the car and the total of emblems you need? thanks

Back