For Sale 1970 sport fury parting out

Ok fellas let's get past this. The seller is providing needed parts that are on cars in a salvage yard. He has offered to pull, box, and send out those parts. @challenger340 I would like to see you deal with the members directly here on this site instead of just referring them to a e Bay ad.
Thanks for helping calm things down. Not trying to push back, just relaying info, and asking questions, several potential buyers who have requested parts have already agreed using ebay is fine and a preferred method, so is that a problem? I will deal directly with members here 1st. I want c body members who have requested parts to have 1st chance at the parts. But what is fair when several members have requested the same parts?? Like the tail light lenses? Which I do NOT have yet. What are the rules or the preferred selling method? Next question, what if I have $50 in a part, not including my time, not including my gas, and the parts requestor says " all I can pay is $40? I am not going to be mad or upset, but at that point I will need to be allowed to list the part on ebay to try and make my money back, right? Yes, as a seller here I need to make some money, but the salvage yard owner is not giving me these parts. My 1st intent is to try and make a fair deal with the parts requestor/requestors. I just need to learn the rules here.
As I stated, this will be SLOW process, I do this part time. Now once I get a part home, and an agreed price is reached, I can get parts shipped out normally with in a few days, after payment. I am currently working 6 days a week at my regular job, so my junkyard time is currently limited.

yea, I was getting tired of all that. But I did feel the need to defend myself. Wished it all had never happened. Only one 3rd gen? 1970 1974 ebody in the yard. It is a 70 or 71 plymouth ebody, very very little left, basically nothing, maybe I can get a picture. Only thing left is a badly rusted set of floor pans, NOTHING left above the rockers. I think your description of "even cut up beyond belief" is a good title for what is left. Makes me want to get a picture now.
Please, if you can, take a picture of the fender tag if left. If not, there are stamps on the cowl and radiator support only. Drivers side radiator support and drivers side cowl below the windshield and above the firewall. covered by the hood.
That vin sequence might help shed light on what the car was if there are any records out there.
Might be one of these and I would enjoy having yard art if it was the correct code.

Often times on the forums, the first person to ask has the right to the part. I often ask to be back up on parts but that usually doesn't happen as the first buyer gets it.
That is the typical forum way. First come, first served.

Thanks for helping calm things down. Not trying to push back, just relaying info, and asking questions, several potential buyers who have requested parts have already agreed using ebay is fine and a preferred method, so is that a problem? I will deal directly with members here 1st. I want c body members who have requested parts to have 1st chance at the parts. But what is fair when several members have requested the same parts?? Like the tail light lenses? Which I do NOT have yet. What are the rules or the preferred selling method? Next question, what if I have $50 in a part, not including my time, not including my gas, and the parts requestor says " all I can pay is $40? I am not going to be mad or upset, but at that point I will need to be allowed to list the part on ebay to try and make my money back, right? Yes, as a seller here I need to make some money, but the salvage yard owner is not giving me these parts. My 1st intent is to try and make a fair deal with the parts requestor/requestors. I just need to learn the rules here.
As I stated, this will be SLOW process, I do this part time. Now once I get a part home, and an agreed price is reached, I can get parts shipped out normally with in a few days, after payment. I am currently working 6 days a week at my regular job, so my junkyard time is currently limit

Often times on the forums, the first person to ask has the right to the part. I often ask to be back up on parts but that usually doesn't happen as the first buyer gets it.
That is the typical forum way. First come, first served.
thanks I appreciate the helpful info. I am trying to learn the correct selling process here. The only way I can "do right" is to learn what is right. This info lets me start to understand correct FCBO rules. thanks

I am not sure if the tail light lenses are going to be any good, I think I have taken a quick glance at them in the past, and that maybe why I have not pulled them in the past. I was wondering, would anyone be interested in the tail light housings? Maybe they would be worth pulling. Several members have expressed interest in the tail lights, if any of those members are interested in the housings, please let me know. I also would ask, each member will know their parts better than me, so before I finalize a sale, help me in evaluating the parts you are seeking to buy. You will know MORE than I will about the correctness, the areas I need to check for possible condition issues. Basically what to look for, so I can relay that info to the potential buyer, BEFORE a sale is final. I want happy buyers, so I request and need the buyers help. An example , if you know where some hard to see stress cracks are typical and maybe hiding in the tail light lenses PLEASE inform me on what to look for. With this help from each buyer, I will have a much better chance of evaluating the part. I want happy satisfied buyers, if I sale a part and if was a fail, I figure I will get run out of town pretty quick. As far as cost, I have to pay for these parts, plus time and effort. I have access to several junkyards, and each owner has steady increased their prices. At 1 time I could get a nice small pile of parts for $150, 200 those days are gone. If the seller thinks my price is too high, I understand totally, I probably paid more for the part than you might be thinking. IF I offer you a part, try and make your best offer, and that will be plus shipping. thanks.

I would be interested in the headlight door motor if available. Please PM me, thanks.
I have the headlight door motor, it is rough, rusty and would be only good for core parts. Can you tell me it your request was before saturday 3:17 pm, I had another member send me a PM, with that time stamp, and I am trying to determine who is the 1st in line, when I look at the your post, I do not know how to see or tell what time your post came in. Working on pics of headlight door motor. thanks

Please check the condition of tail light lenses and PM me.......Thanks
Tail light lenses are still on car, I tried to gently remove them, but the screw heads are damaged, I got several screws out, but will have to try again. lenses might be ok, for a driver, but they will have some flaws. If I ever get them I will post.

I would be interested in (if they're in good shape):
- Sport Fury trunk lock bezel
- Washer reservoir
- Gas tank small filling tube with hanger
- Seat emblems (front and rear)
- Rear seat center medallion
Sorry to report, I went 0 for 5 on your requests. I did not see any seat medallions, only plain buttons, and no rear seat center medallion. This car has a Brougham emblem on it, is this a lower level sport fury, and that maybe why it does not have the medallions?

I would like the driver fender turn signal assembly and tail light lenses. I will send PM

I would like the driver fender turn signal assembly and tail light lenses. I will send PM
You are second in line on the drivers side turn signal, the other member was wanting the complete assembly, I am waiting on his reply. I did get the drivers side turn signal, but the other thin chrome trim ring is gone, and the black housing is ok, inside silver is fairly good, lense so so, not perfect the orange area is crazed looking, and some small chips where the outer bezel screws were, those might be hidden or covered IF the bezel was installed. If I can post some pics some time this week, try and see the flaws. thanks

That is the typical forum way.
That’s the way I do it here.
If I have multiple requests for the same part.
I will go with the first person to ask.
If that deal falls through then I will go with second inquiry on down.

That’s the way I do it here.
If I have multiple requests for the same part.
I will go with the first person to ask.
If that deal falls through then I will go with second inquiry on down.
thanks. I am trying to learn the rules here, so all input is helpful.

thanks all point well taken.

I have sold on ebay for awhile, it is just an option I was offering. My intent was to work with each buyer and offer options. If a buyer and I can agree on a price, I am more than willing to set up a buy it now, and notify the buyer, so the buyer can get 1st chance at the buy it now. If I have several people after the same part, like the tail light lenses, I feel it might be best and fair to do an auction, that way each buyer has a chance. As always I am open to suggestions. thanks for your help.
Why would you want to pay eBay their outrageous fees if you didn’t have to???

What @detmatt said.
I recognize you're trying to sell parts on this site and other websites, and thats a good thing for all the people needing parts off this Fury and who you will be able to help, but for the life of me I can't see how you can make any money if this is the part time business you want to pursue. Between buying parts from somebody else, paying for shipping materials, your time (as stated) and of course the eBay fees, will inflate the sale price you'll need just to make a profit, unless you're buying the parts at a dirt cheap price to begin with.
Some will buy the whole car, then sell parts from it, which IMO is the better option if you have the funds and space to strip a car.
People look for a deal in most cases when buying parts especially common items. If it's a rare/hard to find part, you'll find a buyer willing to poney up some good coin for a piece.
I'm not knocking what you're trying to do or change your mind about selling car parts, but you'd do better with your selling efforts by keeping some of those dollars in your pocket by selling parts on a forum, especially if this is a part time gig, rather than selling parts as an eBay seller where the 87,000 IRS will be monitoring every nickle you you earn.
Good luck with your sales. We always need parts.

What @detmatt said.
I recognize you're trying to sell parts on this site and other websites, and thats a good thing for all the people needing parts off this Fury and who you will be able to help, but for the life of me I can't see how you can make any money if this is the part time business you want to pursue. Between buying parts from somebody else, paying for shipping materials, your time (as stated) and of course the eBay fees, will inflate the sale price you'll need just to make a profit, unless you're buying the parts at a dirt cheap price to begin with.
Some will buy the whole car, then sell parts from it, which IMO is the better option if you have the funds and space to strip a car.
People look for a deal in most cases when buying parts especially common items. If it's a rare/hard to find part, you'll find a buyer willing to poney up some good coin for a piece.
I'm not knocking what you're trying to do or change your mind about selling car parts, but you'd do better with your selling efforts by keeping some of those dollars in your pocket by selling parts on a forum, especially if this is a part time gig, rather than selling parts as an eBay seller where the 87,000 IRS will be monitoring every nickle you you earn.
Good luck with your sales. We always need parts.

you have a lot of good points. I appreciate your points and can not really disagree with anything you have said. Yes I do need to make some money. But for me it is like a hobby, I enjoy going to the junkyard and trying to remove parts, it is like a challenge. I get some good exercise, I am always learning more about the mopar hobby. And there is some satisfaction in getting someone a part that they have been trying to find. It is also a stress relief, when I am out on the prowl, roaming thru a junkyard, it takes me away from everyday stress. thanks

You are second in line on the drivers side turn signal, the other member was wanting the complete assembly, I am waiting on his reply. I did get the drivers side turn signal, but the other thin chrome trim ring is gone, and the black housing is ok, inside silver is fairly good, lense so so, not perfect the orange area is crazed looking, and some small chips where the outer bezel screws were, those might be hidden or covered IF the bezel was installed. If I can post some pics some time this week, try and see the flaws. thanks
A member who was 1st in line ( by a PM) has passed on drivers front marker side parts. So I "think" member MONC440 is next in line.

Hey MONC440 , I tried to message you, says your inbox is full. Trying to firm up the details on how to get you the drivers side front marker. I saw your handshake icon , (thanks ) on one of our previous post, thanks. I am learning a lot.

The rough and rusty headlight motor has been sold, it was sold to a member here , who sent me a PM very early, after my 1st post. It was a core part only. I have access to another headlight motor in the junkyard it would be out of a 1972? Fury. MAYBE a month before I go back to pull it. It is also a core part, rough and rusty. If anyone has interest let me know, it would 30 plus shipping, and I can understand there may NO INTEREST.

Hey MONC440 , I tried to message you, says your inbox is full. Trying to firm up the details on how to get you the drivers side front marker. I saw your handshake icon , (thanks ) on one of our previous post, thanks. I am learning a lot.
I will clean out my in box. On the front turn signal did you say the outer bezel is gone? Can you post a pic?

Back