1970 Sport Fury Wagon

I never knew they made a "Sport" Fury wagon. I thought the Sport was only in coupe/convertible and had buckets with a console.
She'll be a sweet ride for sure!

Congrats, very nice machine.

Cool link for reference:

Directory Index: Plymouth/1970 Plymouth

1970%20Plymouth%20Makes%20It-02.jpg

1970%20Plymouth%20Makes%20It-03.jpg

1970%20Plymouth%20Makes%20It-04.jpg

1970%20Plymouth%20Makes%20It-16.jpg

98417-01.jpg

I never knew they made a "Sport" Fury wagon. I thought the Sport was only in coupe/convertible and had buckets with a console.
She'll be a sweet ride for sure!

Plymouth never made a Sport Fury wagon.

Plymouth did make a Sport Suburban though.

Its got restored Chrysler rally wheels now & new tires. I believe the tires are a little small. Just got them mounted at dusk today so will try & post photos Sunday. It got cold FAST & its slowing things down. Thanks for all your replies! Still need front turn signal lenses: they don't need to be new just complete. I will buy them one at a time, any way I can get em! Just don't need expensive. ;)

Here are the pics I promised. The tires look too small but the ones on it were HUGE. What do you guys think? I drove it today on the road. It felt BIG: like I wasn't moving. You barely hear the road, the engine or feel the shifting, very little drag & no bumps. IT WAS COOL! Sorta like the Earth is hurtling thru space at 40K or something crazy miles an hour & you don't feel it. Next I need to do some brake work. This is without a doubt the largest, heaviest CAR Ive ever driven.

100_9242.jpg

100_9243.jpg

Looking good! Tires don't look too small to me, but it's all a matter of personal preference -- unless you are restoring to stock.

Back