Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this on Facebook, no further pictures

Screenshot_20180704-235759.png

These cars used the single step paint process at the factory. It has been repainted and the repaint is failing. All and all it does not look like it is over priced, but hard to tell without more photo's of the lower body, trunk and rear window channel and interior floors. Nice desirable color if it is original.

Dave

On FB search for Fuselage-style Mopars FOR SALE. They accepted my request quickly so you should be accepted and in pretty fast.

So while the topic is here - how easy or hard is it to get a Canadian or other Non Domestic car across the border and get it legally registered? Any extra steps?

The Car needs rust repair on the rear window frame and trunk , is a repaint and the interior needs work.
I was trying to buy the Fury in January 2017 of the seller for $8000usd and he was not selling it.
I know one of our members is driving up on Saturday to buy the Fury is an 18hr drive for him hopefully he is getting the car.

I know one of our members is driving up on Saturday to buy the Fury is an 18hr drive for him hopefully he is getting the car.
The ad was posted 17 hours ago, and the car is already sold ???
Man, this is getting hard ...

This ole internet thingy sure doesn't allow "for sale" items to last long. I remember when I used to pray I'd be getting my Mopar Collectors Guide magazine before everyone else to give me some extra time - but looking back, that was slow as molasses compared to now!!!!

talked to him yesterday.....made the deal..agreed on price...was gona leave after work tomorrow and do the 18-20 hr drive to 100 mile house...sent him a text this am...made arrangements for trailer and and am set to go...….

get a text from him at noon...………

unfortunately l have some bad news sir...the guy that had originally agreed to the purchace the car,a few days before we put up the add up showed up with the cash..
we originally put add up to light fire under him nut we were surprised to have so many offers so quick..sorry for the inconvenience……

when l give my word and make a deal l keep my word.....not impressed...Tobias warned me...….next...…...

talked to him yesterday.....made the deal..agreed on price...was gona leave after work tomorrow and do the 18-20 hr drive to 100 mile house...sent him a text this am...made arrangements for trailer and and am set to go...….

get a text from him at noon...………

unfortunately l have some bad news sir...the guy that had originally agreed to the purchace the car,a few days before we put up the add up showed up with the cash..
we originally put add up to light fire under him nut we were surprised to have so many offers so quick..sorry for the inconvenience……

when l give my word and make a deal l keep my word.....not impressed...Tobias warned me...….next...…...

You were used to help make the sale to a previous buyer that probably paid more for the car. The joy of internet commerce.

Dave

I don’t buy his story. He got so much action that he pulled back and will re-list it later at twice the price.

Another car with a failing repaint in the wrong color. Would like to see a build tag on this one. Looks like red which was not offered in the GT series. Looks like a pretty straight rust free car even if the wrong color.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back