1971 Chrysler 300 2 door with sunroof w/440 E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-30...9ec64ba11&item=111340206609&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I talked with the guy two years ago. My dad had an interest in it.

I do believe he may be

I love this car.......but not crazy abt the blk interior on a dark body........much prefer white

The kid in the pic is probably old enough now to drive it by himself. :)

Loved this car when we first saw it and I love it now! It does need its white interior back though...

It's sold, it's off to Holland. BTW the kid in the pic is now in kindergarden, so no he did not get a chance to drive it.

I will let you know if I run into it overhere. Holland is very close and I go to a lot of shows there

It sold for 7k. I was asking 8500. I just did not have the time for it anymore. I put about 500 miles on it in the last 5 years. It was a good car, ran and drove beautiful.

Legendary offers these interiors, but I think up until recently they were only sold in black. That might be an explanation.

Dont wanna hear it. Seat material can be had easily and stitched up by an old school guy..... Does Legendary do door panels and rear panels too

I doubt if Legendary has those door panels. It's pretty easy to dye the panels, especially white to black.

I don't think they were, I didn't get that impression from my conversation with the owner

I don't think they were, I didn't get that impression from my conversation with the owner

The seats and door panels were on the car when i bought it in 93. The previous owner changed them out when it was painted. The seats were in good shape, there was no need to replace them. White would have looked good, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back