SOLD 1971 Dodge Polara Custom - Original Paint GY3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used a G-tech to see what my '71 Polara would run in a 1/4. Answer is: 15.2 @ 92. Engine is 383 4-bbl, log-manifolds.

I used a G-tech to see what my '71 Polara would run in a 1/4. Answer is: 15.2 @ 92. Engine is 383 4-bbl, log-manifolds.

Thanks Carmine, it is a good running driving car, not that you buy a car like this for speed but it does perform well.

I have had more interest in the car but nobody has pulled the trigger on it yet.

Dave

Is this the same car from Lockport NY sighted in the 90's being driven on a regular basis? Lockport is close to Niagara Falls NY/Canada for the map challenged.
Ohhhhh the rust oooooh the rust....so?

ad on kijiji is gone.
Did it find a new owner Dave?
If so in what direction geographically is it heading?

Carsten

IMG_20200610_125314.jpg
Sold and heading to the Toronto area.

Thank you for all the interest.

Dave

Last edited:
Happy for you that it sold. Price was fair for a car that has an almost unique color

I had really hoped one of the members here would have bought it.

I listed it here first and for the longest amount of time and even offered delivery to the border and the closest international port.

Too bad but I will keep an eye out for it.

Dave

I had really hoped one of the members here would have bought it.

I listed it here first and for the longest amount of time and even offered delivery to the border and the closest international port.

Too bad but I will keep an eye out for it.

Dave
You would think this would be the best place to sell C body cars and parts but from my experience it's not. Probably 3/4's of what I have sold over the last 10 years has sold outside of this site even though I always offer it here first. Not sure why but it is what it is.

Might be because just 15% of all registered members are really participating. The rest is quiet readers or lurkers. But those who communicate a lot are mostly not looking to buy a car.

This car has my name on it. I've always wanted it, gotta be 20 years. Price was fair, seller reasonable, bad timing.
I think most on here have their hands full with cars they have.

If it wasnt for the covid thing, and the Canada / US border being closed to general public...it would have been in my garage last week.I too have a thing for GY3 cars. Been on the hunt for a GY3 car for 40 years. Because the buyer was already in Canada,most likely is the reason it was picked up and paid for without the hassel of crossing the border. Congrats on the sale Dave!!
HotRod20

This car has my name on it. I've always wanted it, gotta be 20 years. Price was fair, seller reasonable, bad timing.
I think most on here have their hands full with cars they have.

I think the well known members all have a couple of other member's cars with first dibs :D I have 4 cars in this forum on my list that I would pull the trigger on immediately but nobody wants to sell. I've been patient for several years now but I think I know what's going to happen. I'm looking to buy a house in the near future. As soon as I strike and drop my last penny into it one of the guys will hit me up catching me off guard:D Murphys law

I think the well known members all have a couple of other member's cars with first dibs :D I have 4 cars in this forum on my list that I would pull the trigger on immediately but nobody wants to sell. I've been patient for several years now but I think I know what's going to happen. I'm looking to buy a house in the near future. As soon as I strike and drop my last penny into it one of the guys will hit me up catching me off guard:D Murphys law

:lol: that sir is the truth.

You'd be surprised. I had a list at least 6 people deep on this car and they all passed up on it for one reason or another.

Timing is everything, and the best advice I ever got was "don't worry Dave...there are lots of other cool car out there to buy".

And that is true.

I think we are all here because we all have the like interest of C-bodies.

Dave (C-Bodyless)

congratulations Dave.

Is it heading to Toronto to stay there or will will it continue to trravel?

Carsten

I'm looking to buy a house in the near future. As soon as I strike and drop my last penny into it one of the guys will hit me up catching me off guard:D Murphys law

@fc7_plumcrazy bought the house yesterday ... You know I want the GT... I dare you :D:D Don´t make me sell my kidneys :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back