1971 dodge polara parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytrain

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am fixing up Dave's old 2-door 1971 polara, and I am looking for some parts. I need a pair of the fender mount turn signal indicators, a clean trunk pan, the D O D G E letters that go on the taillight panel, the cowl grill covering under the windshield wipers, and a decent set of driver quality bumpers. If you have any of these, or if you know where I can get them, please let me know. Thank you. Eric

I know what you mean. I remember selling a car and then periodically seeing it over the next couple of years as the new owner slowly destroyed the car and drove it into the ground.

When I got the car, the letters on the taillight panel were missing, and the trunk floor is rusty. The fender top turn signals, I just cant get to work, and the plastic grill covering the wiper arms is just all warped, and the guy I got it from painted the rear bumper black, and the chrome on the front bumper is getting very thin, thats why I am trying to replace these items.

I have a plastic cowl panel that I removed from a 1972 Polara, it should be the same.Send me a PM with your address, you can have it for the shipping cost.

I'm looking for the letters, I took them off to paint the panel. A lotta good that did since he painted it black

I also need a front sway bar frame mount, the driver's side is broken completely off.

Not sure if it will work for you but I have a front bumper from a 70 Monaco in nice used condition. John.

I also need a set of front seat belts in black, not the outer retractor, just the 2 center pieces if anyone has them.

I have no idea what parts interchange from '71 to '72 but, there is a '72 on we crash for sale or parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back