NOT MINE 1971 Imperial LeBaron 2dr (triple white, OK, $7.5k ask)

My last communication with the seller was on Feb. 14. The eBay sale is apparently dated 9 days thereafter, so the timeline is not unbelievable.

As I understood things, the seller had a time constraint. Regardless, I never made a lowball offer ("sight unseen, at that price I'll buy it"), and he never offered.

The "Buy It Now" price seems to have been $2.1k, which is less than 30% of the OfferUp ask. Either the eBay sale is fictitious, or the seller got desperate (but did not tell me about it) and the car was well bought by someone else. So be it.

Very interesting ad since I "bought" this car off Ebay a few weeks ago. I left him a $500 deposit, AND i shipped him a NEW set of tires that he was supposed to mount for me so it could be shipped. DO NOT deal with guy...he will not answer my texts.

Longitudinal chrome strip (with rubber inserts) was standard on 1971 Imperials. But the generic plastic ones found on this car might indicate a repaint at some time.

Sold for the stated $2,100, the new owner posted about it on FB.

Driveline was worth that, especially in this market
Even my Coronet, stored in our shop that is insulated and has fans running for circulation, got mold and mildew in it. It all cleaned up just fine.

Sold for the stated $2,100, the new owner posted about it on FB.

Could you tell from the Facebook post whether it was hemi viper that ended up getting it - I would hope so..........................

Could you tell from the Facebook post whether it was hemi viper that ended up getting it - I would hope so.........
Could you tell from the Facebook post whether it was hemi viper that ended up getting it - I would hope so..........................
A Bill A. bought it according to the FB post back in late February.

Yes i sent him a $500 deposit to hold the car, and also sent him a new set of tires that he promised to mount so it could be easily shipped.$1,050 spent. He promised to quote "give me the deluxe treatment" to insure a smooth pickup etc. I must have misunderstood exactly what he mean't...

Yes i sent him a $500 deposit to hold the car, and also sent him a new set of tires that he promised to mount so it could be easily shipped.$1,050 spent. He promised to quote "give me the deluxe treatment" to insure a smooth pickup etc. I must have misunderstood exactly what he mean't...
Have you tried reaching him at the phone number in the ad? 405-962-0795.

Back