1971 Plymouth Fury 3 FOR SALE or Trade - $8900 (Wind Lake, WI) HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NM

Call 414 630-7592

Mileage 44,773, Motor/Car overhauled @ 43,900 miles. Car runs great. Vent blower is weak. and AC is not charged.

I am looking to sell or trade for a 4X4 ATV of equal value. 9,500.00 (OBO). I will consider all offers.

Motor is a 360 with the following modifications: Crank shaft balanced. New rod and main bearings. Bored .030 over. 340 Chrysler "J" heads overhauled with new exhaust seats, valves (2.02 & 1.600), guides and springs (.500 lift), combustion chambers are 69cc, surfaces milled .010. Speed pro pistons. Comp Cam P/N 20-224-4. New lifters, oil pump, oil pump drive gear, water pump, timing chain. Edelbrock 750 CFM carburetor and Performance RPM intake manifold. Mopar performance Electronic ignition and MSD coil. New cooling fan, mini high torque starter, fuel pump and many additional items.
Transmission is a 727 Torqueflite with shift kit, rebuilt at time of motor overhaul. 2200 RPM TCI torque converter. 8 ¾ sure grip rear end, 3.9:1 gear ratio, all new bearings u-joints and drive shaft yoke.
Block hugger headers and new dual exhaust system with flow master mufflers.
Crager SS rims and Firehawk Indy 500 wheels. P215/70R15 front and P235/70R15 rear. Tires and rims installed spring 2012. There are less than 300 miles on them. Correct Transmission Pinion gear installed for speedometer.
New Alternator, Brake Master Cylinder, Brake calipers, brake pads, hoses, belts, rigid motor mounts, plugs, gaskets.The engine wiring harness has been reworked, the gas tank has a new fuel quantity sending unit and the fuel tank has been flushed. The Fuel tank has had the red kote take liner applied to the inside and the exterior sealed as well.
New interior carpets and trunk liner. Seats have the original covers but the front bench seat is not original to the car. Kenwood stereo installed in Glove compartment box. The instrument cluster is all operational except for the wind up clock. The Fuel gage was rebuilt and IVR3 solid state Voltage limiter installed by Real Time Engineering. Sun Super Tach installed.
The floor pans and trunk pans are good. Quarter panel are rusted at the lower edges. Vinyl roof is in good shape. Car needs paint.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3300819962.html

1971 Plymouth Fury 51.jpg1971 Plymouth Fury 49.jpg1971 Plymouth Fury 48.jpg

1971 Plymouth Fury 51.jpg

1971 Plymouth Fury 49.jpg

1971 Plymouth Fury 48.jpg

This seller is nuts!!!!!!!! This gem is worth $2000 tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give him points for saying sure grip and not posi...

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Prolly trying to get someone to pay for all that crap in the motor.....and its prolly still slow.

You said 'prolly"?
TWICE in the same post, yet!
What's next, 26" rims?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

The air shocks and T-bars cranked up doesn't make it look any better. I bet the steering at the height is a real challenge at 60mph+

I believe he currently has a snow plow mounted on it......

If he got rid of those wheels and just put some plain old hub caps in their place he could get away with it being a sleeper, but I doubt he's getting anywhere near that asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back