1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT - $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine, but found it while searching the site for A body parts. The company is located in Canada, but the car seems to be somewhat solid.

Here's the link:

http://www.nationalmoparts.com/project_details2.html

And here are pics from the link,

DSC00076.JPG

DSC00075.JPG

DSC00077.JPG

"1971 Plymouth GT - RARE - This is a rare one with only 375 built in 1971. This is a rolling chassis only. There is lots of rust but still very restorable. Originally gold with gold stripes and green bucket seat & console interior. Has power disc brakes. I have some parts and NOS gathered up for restoring this car. $1,200.00 Canadian Funds."

Gold with a green interior sounds absolutely hideous to me. That being said what a kool car!

yeah i've been watching that car for three years. colors of the times. thats the price of the generations the hair the clothes and the colors. in the sixties it was cool until the seventies came then it was hideous. then the eighties came and the seventies were hideous. then the nineties came and the eighties were .... well you get the idea
but atleast we didn't walk around with our pants around our knees, with our underwear hanging out sporting skid marks

That has been there for years and years, though I had heard it isnt there anymore......anyone?

Gold with a green interior sounds absolutely hideous to me. That being said what a kool car!

To each his own. IMHO that car would be impressive restored to it's original colour. Earth tone colour schemes beat over the top rally red, limelight, vitamin C and violet anytime. :yuk: I've also heard the car was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back