1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

its all good...hit a bump in the road..motorin on...will hang on to the 71 and continue the 70GT/b5 build...hasn't been many pics for it but work on it every chance l get...pics comeing soon...almost have front end done..just waiting on some caliphers then l can think about putting my first color on ie firewall and few other areas while fenders are off..once that's done is New Yorker engine time....
Good to hear, man. Keep bangin'.

Pete (300rag) found this write up re last weekends show..thanx Pete...
saw Fury 1 at show with his Fury as well..was good day all around...
LET THE SUNSHINE IN…AT THE 2019 DIDSBURY CAR SHOW - MyStarCollectorCar
IMG_0521.JPG

You know where that road leads to? The top of the YOU SUCK LIST. The car, the view, the music, loved it all. Thanks for posting.

ho
Nice video. Thanks for sharing. BTW nice background music. Vivaldi?

honestly no clue but like classical..its a acquired taste...like it as background music to just kick back and cruise...relaxin...top 40 makes me cringe nowadays...guess lm gittin old lol...

Fun video to watch! It's a nice view looking out the windshield admiring the GT graphics and fender emblems. Smooth appearing, deserted 2 lane blacktop perfect for opening it up, thanks for sharing.

This is farming country. The roads are mostly good surfaces, straight, and fairly level, with little police presence.
It looks similar to where I live, but smoother roads. I love being able to get away from most everyone after only a mile or two!

This is farming country. The roads are mostly good surfaces, straight, and fairly level, with little police presence.

I could duplicate that Background right in my neighborhood in Germany where I live including the oil pump.

The hood scoops on your truck should have been a factory option, 67 Chevelle SS?

The hood scoops on your truck should have been a factory option, 67 Chevelle SS?
..is exactly what they are.....wanted a hood different from everyone elses so bought a 67 hood...cut out the louvers and learned how to weld and went from there...quite happy with the result and dosnt look like someone from Lund threw up all over my truck
headlinerlouvers015.jpg

ps..photobucket sucks..avoid them

Last edited:
So how many miles have you put on the GT so far?
thinkin around 400 myself and Paul put a cpl hundred on it dialing it in..little over 700 total....engines starting to open up and really is a fun car to drive when you get on it.....will be getting its first oil change this fall since rebuild

Back