1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

Good for you @CanCritter! If it were mine I’d be more like 16,500. I look at it this way, the next guy will have a much easier time doing the next resto, and you’d have enjoyed the car as if it were new...
Nah... let her stay pretty for a year or two... then smash bugs into the paint...

Nah... let her stay pretty for a year or two... then smash bugs into the paint...
Well, since it has been done since September 2016, I say "Let the bug smashing begin!".
:poke:
I know it won't happen, but this one needs special treatment at Carlisle someday.
:BangHead:

Not only did he drive all the way across Calgary to my house, but he threw me the keys and I drove over to Tobias's place. Felt like I died and went to Heaven!! I just gotta get mine running again!!!

Let me tell you, that GT drives every bit as nice as it looks, amazing car!!

Thank you Critter!!
Where's the line form? I'll come north for a test drive:D

Very sorry to hear this. Your restoration threads have been insane inspiration for me. I’m not up on the why’s and how’s but I certainly hope things work out.

Pullin for yee,
G

Very sorry to hear this. Your restoration threads have been insane inspiration for me. I’m not up on the why’s and how’s but I certainly hope things work out.

Pullin for yee,
G

its all good...hit a bump in the road..motorin on...will hang on to the 71 and continue the 70GT/b5 build...hasn't been many pics for it but work on it every chance l get...pics comeing soon...almost have front end done..just waiting on some caliphers then l can think about putting my first color on ie firewall and few other areas while fenders are off..once that's done is New Yorker engine time....

Man I bet it didn't look that perfect when it left the factory back in 71...the engine bay looks like you go through it with a vacuum cleaner :D Fantastic car

Back