For Sale 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Saw this on Facebook... Maybe it's still lthere.

34922350-520.jpg

1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT all original (number matching with low miles. Call Lewis for more information at 702-517-1657.

34922350-520.jpg

Looks complete... Havent we seen this before?

Why are the coolest cars so often in the ugliest of color combinations

yes, we have seen it before. It is a little bit rough around the edges, has been sitting since a long time, some small rustspots and a bunch of dents&dings. it is pretty plain. I saw it at MATS in april. Still a great project

Carsten

no price, he likely wants too much $ for it.

Carsten, did you see the tag?

yes, factory GY9 car with HAXA interieur. V1Y v-roof. It was a Y16 sales bank car

Carsten

i have a b7 blue 71 2 door i want ta sell,318,auto.runs and drives....little rust.2000 obo

i have a b7 blue 71 2 door i want ta sell,318,auto.runs and drives....little rust.2000 obo
Where in NC are you Mike? That will help people to determine if its worth taking a drive to look at it, also start your own thread, you will get many more lookers.

not shure if this is same car or not..belive so..may be a pic from carlise

not shure if this is same car or not..belive so..may be a pic from carlise
That picture was made in Vegas , i talked with the seller , ( funny guy ) i don,t think he,s making a trip to Carlisle .
He was asking 14-15K , i,ve seen it it before about 5-6 years ago , the price at that moment was half the price he asking now , didn,t ask if he was the owner at that time.

Carsten advised he was looking for $15k though. A lot of dosh........

That picture was made in Vegas , i talked with the seller , ( funny guy ) i don,t think he,s making a trip to Carlisle .
He was asking 14-15K , i,ve seen it it before about 5-6 years ago , the price at that moment was half the price he asking now , didn,t ask if he was the owner at that time.

He'll probably have to take the car to Carlisle if he has any hope to getting close to that kind of money.

on thinkin on it this is the second 71 GT "sales Bank" car with the V1Y v-roof...anyone have any pics with a V1y v-roof...seen a few pics but with comp they always seem different...would like to see what the v1y v-roof realy looks like as l have one in my future...

The roof/body colors are the same ones we had on our '71 Monaco. They almost match each other perfectly. It looked good new, though not colors I would have picked for a Sport Fury necessarily, especially with a black interior. Our car was gold inside.

The '71 SFGT in WA. craigs appears to be a better buy. That car has been discussed several times before here. If I remember correctly he would take 18k. Either way unless you really love the brown color you would have alot more invested that in the green car.

I've seen the car in person at Lewis' house, and talked to him at length. He's a really nice guy, but WAAYYYYYYY out in left field on the price of the car. It a decent fairly rust-free example, but nothing crazy. Will need everything redone. He's owned the car for decades. And he says the car is low mileage.....but I looked at the odometer and it has flipped over. It has like 10X,XXX miles on it.

Sadly it's one of those cars that you pay a premium for, or you may end up bidding on it at his estate sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back