NOT MINE 1971 Polara 2dr near Louisville, KY (360, primer grey)

There's gotta be another 71 2 door Brougham with an option list to your elbow, in great rust free original condition in a great color combination hiding. Gotta be!
1/3 gotta be. 2/3 likely. 3/3, who gets to that one first? My money is on you , @71Polara383 or @DeMopuar

There's gotta be another 71 2 door Brougham with an option list to your elbow, in great rust free original condition in a great color combination hiding. Gotta be!
I've had a hard time keeping up with your shopping list.
Refresh my memory on what's on it exactly.

1/3 gotta be. 2/3 likely. 3/3, who gets to that one first? My money is on you , @71Polara383 or @DeMopuar
I'm out. I got the 3 I really like.

More interested in parts cars with good metal. I think a DK45 would screw with me a bit. Otherwise I have the cars I want to fix up. You guys can have your original survivors. I'll stick with enjoyable cars.

I've had a hard time keeping up with your shopping list.
Refresh my memory on what's on it exactly.

There is a VERY nice restofied 69 Monaco wagon in my garage, the nicest ive ever seen. I do not need another wagon, but you never know.
So the list is
My former 70 convertible needs to come home or shall I say where she belongs , OR,
A unknown 70 convertible survivor OR a 71 2 door survivor.

One of the above needs to happen .

Along the way I may pull the trigger on a 08 Magnum SRT8.

Last edited:
There is a VERY nice restofied 69 Monaco wagon in my garage, the nicest ive ever seen. I do not need another wagon, but you never know.
So the list is
My former 70 convertible needs to come home to where she'd rather be , OR,
A unknown 70 convertible survivor OR a 71 2 door .

One of the above needs to happen .

Along the way I may pull the trigger on a 08 Magnum SRT8.
I think you need a convertible AND a 71 2 door.

Long roof. No roof. Hardtop. Personally I think that represents fuselage Polaras perfectly. With the exception of a 440 Police unit.

@St.John needs to let go and find his Imperial and enjoy Blue.

I just got back from Delaware but before I left, I sent him the link to another 66 Imperial convertible that was for sale he had not seen yet.
Believe he intended on contacting the seller.
Hope he made contact.

I think you need a convertible AND a 71 2 door.

Long roof. No roof. Hardtop. Personally I think that represents fuselage Polaras perfectly. With the exception of a 440 Police unit.

@St.John needs to let go and find his Imperial and enjoy Blue.

I don't "need" any of it except with it comes some soul settlement. The wagon calmed me down nicely. Being done the way I would have done it made it very desirable for me.
How the other flavor comes doesn't matter I guess.

Back