For Sale 1971 Road Runner???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loose the stickers and tach and I'd drive it! Do people do these things just to draw attention to what they are selling, or are they hoping to pull off a fast one with someone who doesn't know that the car they are describing doesn't exist?

How do these type of enthusiasts end up with such a nice car????

How do these type of enthusiasts end up with such a nice car????
cash.jpg

Sales strategy is asinine. Also putting headers on a 360 in a large wagon that will never see the track seems pointless. In summary a nice SW that is being oversold. My .02.

I owned a 92 caprice wagon a few years ago. I put a impala SS grille on it and the 17 inch factory SS wheels. I also put bucket seats from a Pontiac Bonneville and Chevy Blazer center console. you would be surprised how many people would stop to look at it and say my dad or my so so had one of these, I would laugh and just think what idiots. I did just to show what the factory could have offered in a wagon.

I owned a 92 caprice wagon a few years ago. I put a impala SS grille on it and the 17 inch factory SS wheels. I also put bucket seats from a Pontiac Bonneville and Chevy Blazer center console. you would be surprised how many people would stop to look at it and say my dad or my so so had one of these, I would laugh and just think what idiots. I did just to show what the factory could have offered in a wagon.
My '96 Roadmaster "Gran Sport" Estate Wagon.

PicsArt_11-06-10.23.29.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back