1971 Sport Fury GT

What a great car to have for your first C body, congrats. Updates?

I wonder what happened to this one?

5 posts and then gone. Wonder if the car seemed like too much of a project and he flipped it on to someone else. Probably didn't realize the lack of aftermarket support for C-bodies...being a B-body guy. ;)

But.....where do they go? Poof.....
I know of a bunch of C body guys that don't do message boards anymore. How the he'll is that possible? Just to walk away

Thanks for bumping this thread back to the top. I missed it the 1st time around. Its neat to hear about each car as they all have their own story, hopefully this one surfaces again.

Dave

That's funny, I was just wondering that this morning. I do miss his smart *** comments, even though I was in favor of banning him at one point....

E-mailed with him a few weeks ago.
He is busy and doesn't have much time to post&read currently.

@Dave&Stan: You mostly quiet posting on moparts, too even though C-body support is always needed

I stopped going on Moparts mostly because of,
1. The plethora of immature posts such as "Got a box of bacon in the mail today...." or "How much in-house freedom do your dog(s) have?
2. A question about a C-body is asked and within 45 seconds you have 10 replies based on B-bodies.
Fuggem. I'll hang out with the Best & Brighest here where you are CORRECTED within 45 seconds.

I don't give a rat's *** if the tail light bullbs are not "correct"..

I stopped going on Moparts mostly because of,
1. The plethora of immature posts such as "Got a box of bacon in the mail today...." or "How much in-house freedom do your dog(s) have?
2. .

You've obviously been there recently...

And that is in the general section which is simply that " general" . We do that here too.

Any update on the whereabouts of this green 1971 SFGT?

Lost Green GT.PNG

Looks like I found it...
This was on How many 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT"s are left ?

Looks like the rim that lives behind the 71 SFGT Special trim ring and black dome is an argent painted road wheel without the slots cut in it.

unnamed.jpg

1971-GT-Wheels-4a.jpg
download.jpg

Always wondered about that...

Congrats on buying PP23U1D199398 — love it that you found the car.

Great job, looks like a very cool driver. Driver side rear wheel well seems to have some weight reduction for better acceleration good job saving it from further deterioration

Back