1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

I don't know why the coupe is still for sale:confused:...something is not adding up. My gut feeling is there's more rust than we can see in photos...however, seller did supply pictures of rust areas voluntarily.

I don't know why the coupe is still for sale:confused:...something is not adding up. My gut feeling is there's more rust than we can see in photos...however, seller did supply pictures of rust areas voluntarily.

Okay, I keep eyes on other ones.

There´s no way that the seller would get 18.5K with one picture...
1972 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron - www.justcars.com.au

IMG_20190214_0003.jpg

There´s no way that the seller would get 18.5K with one picture...
1972 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron - www.justcars.com.au

View attachment 266807
In Australia you probably would get that (if sorted out) as it would be cheaper than having to import a car in "hopefully" good condition, considering purchase price, shipping costs from USA, government import costs, the current asbestos inspection hassles, registration and insurance etc. The price "may" be negotiable. Remember that it takes a long time to ship down under, I recall it being about 10 weeks when I shipped a car from Adelaide to Chicago in 2014, then back to Adelaide - all up I was without my new car from September 14 to February 15.

:wideyed: Gee that looks nice, and only about 800 Kms from where I live. Message sent to seller.

In Australia you probably would get that (if sorted out) as it would be cheaper than having to import a car in "hopefully" good condition, considering purchase price, shipping costs from USA, government import costs, the current asbestos inspection hassles, registration and insurance etc. The price "may" be negotiable. Remember that it takes a long time to ship down under, I recall it being about 10 weeks when I shipped a car from Adelaide to Chicago in 2014, then back to Adelaide - all up I was without my new car from September 14 to February 15.

In Finland the 69-73 4dr hts (I´m suspicious that there´s no Crown sedans) are mostly in the ballpark of around 9-13K (euros). The only one of the six 2drs (69 LeBaron: 3, 71-73 LeBaron: 1 of each, no Crowns nor 70 LeBarons as 2dr hts) that appeared for sale last year was about 17K. The time to ship a car here from the States is almost the same as to NZ/Australia, but maybe because they go to North Germany first.
Go shopping to Central Europe and the prices hike up with at least a few thousands.

Just heard back from the seller; "Sorry mate it's been sold"...:(

@crv

I wish you luck, matey!
Never in a million years did I think that a black Imperial would come up for sale right here.
It seems to have sold relatively quick, which is surprising since there is not a big following of Imperial cars over here.
My one consolation is that it was a '72, not a triple black '73...but still a very nice car. The search continues. :thumbsup:

He has Old Red, which is in Burnished Red GE7.
Old Red has white top...immaterial to my wife...she didn't even pick up on E5 and E7 in FB pics. My brother in law blew my cover when I had just two. Now he's tight lipped...cost me a new kitchen.

Back