1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

Old Red has white top...immaterial to my wife...she didn't even pick up on E5 and E7 in FB pics. My brother in law blew my cover when I had just two. Now he's tight lipped...cost me a new kitchen.
What's she gonna do when you move to a new garage and she realizes you have an armada?

And it is a fair price, helluva price!

She does look nice before you take a magnifying glass out.

00f0f_2AWOBNxdfmU_1200x900.jpg

I´d say that the seam of the vinyl top on A-pillars should not be as clearly visible as this. Some Imps have them and some have just seamless vinyl.
00t0t_1W1UwzEN8Bn_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Doc, didn't you just post a video of this car driving? (Tim Wheeler video) I can't find it now, but when I looked at the video, I saw the Land of Lincoln plates too, and remembered the one that was for sale for $5K. If this is the same car in the video, it does look nicer than when it was parked sitting under the car port in the trailer park. He got a great deal if he paid the selling price of $5K. Good for him.

Doc, didn't you just post a video of this car driving? (Tim Wheeler video) I can't find it now, but when I looked at the video, I saw the Land of Lincoln plates too, and remembered the one that was for sale for $5K. If this is the same car in the video, it does look nicer than when it was parked sitting under the car port in the trailer park. He got a great deal if he paid the selling price of $5K. Good for him.
Yes. Same car. The previous owner sent me pics of some rust areas and a video of running engine. Looks like a good deal. I like the green leather.

The video I mentioned showed the seat backs were in great shape. Either they were re-done or this car must've been inside for a long time. These usually are cracked and somewhat dried out whenever I see them. I had to have mine re-done. It was the worst part of the interior when I got it, up in you neck of the woods.

The video I mentioned showed the seat backs were in great shape. Either they were re-done or this car must've been inside for a long time. These usually are cracked and somewhat dried out whenever I see them. I had to have mine re-done. It was the worst part of the interior when I got it, up in you neck of the woods.
not sure if you saw this pic.
FB_IMG_1552841247125 (1).jpg

1973 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron

this is the sellers facebook account https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008342239011

no describtion, it looks regal blue metallic to me if it´s not a made up repaint... to me the most
desirable color on a 73.. this one is definitely calling you @DocMcNeedy
Seems like it´s been sitting in that shop for a long time judging by the flat tires

View attachment 274271
View attachment 274272
Seller advised me that he has sold it for $3200, however, would consider accepting a higher offer from another buyer...seems like no money has changed hands yet.

I agree completely Doc! Unless the guy doesn't show with the cash in an agreed time period, and efforts have been made on both parties to mutual satisfaction. THAT is dirty pool, in my book!

I agree completely Doc! Unless the guy doesn't show with the cash in an agreed time period, and efforts have been made on both parties to mutual satisfaction. THAT is dirty pool, in my book!
What's new?...another flakey Imperial seller...not surprised.
I've been so lucky with the one's I have...dealing with you, Lance, John and the other non-forum members was super professional...But, just communicating with the many I passed on has been a real education.:realcrazy:

Guess he should've advertised on ebay and let people bid on it, might have got more for it. I'm still chasing more photos of it though.

Back