1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

Ebay says it is sold. Let me follow up.

Upon further research, old listing, circa 2017, As Mongomery Gentry sang, "Gone, Gone, Gone, Like a soldier in the Civil War, Bang, Bang" Oh well, the search continues.

Chin up...2019 could be a blow out year for 72-73 Imperials...of course, they can come with some flakey sellers at times...I'm thinking positive.:lol:

Chin up...2019 could be a blow out year for 72-73 Imperials...of course, they can come with some flakey sellers at times...I'm thinking positive.:lol:
Yeppers, when you have 8 of these 70"s Mopars, the only way you can be is positive! My 77 Doba is at trans shop getting the 727 rebuilt, the 78 is on blocks here, getting ready for the engine to be pulled, and Paul Roberts at Grays Machine in McMinnville OR is building me a honker stroker!

Second time around for this one?, haven't been keeping track, the contact info is not showing up for me, looks like it may be a good one to grab: 1973 Imperial
Barn find. Been sitting in garage since 1994. 440/727. 53K miles. Leather interior great shape. Little sheet metal damage on drivers side quarter panel. Call Dave at show contact info
00t0t_3t4fuQyawTX_1200x900.jpg

00808_bYuqu4MNpwn_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_3MR7Zxkoy5s_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_k0Tj3If9Lyd_1200x900.jpg

glad you're back...haven't heard from you in awhile. I texted this seller no response...maybe it's a landline. wonder about the sheet metal.

glad you're back...haven't heard from you in awhile. I texted this seller no response...maybe it's a landline. wonder about the sheet metal.
Signed up on FB and am truly amazed at how much car related content there is on there, so got hooked!, however, FCBO is still a favourite of mine.
What's this bloke's contact number?

Signed up on FB and am truly amazed at how much car related content there is on there, so got hooked!, however, FCBO is still a favourite of mine.
just checked my phone history...303-286-2865...I tried Dec. 8th....seller name is Dave.

FB is looked at rather bleakly from many on here...I get it...But, I have made a nice contact network of Imperial owners that has already paid off and could pay off more some day.

just checked my phone history...303-286-2865...I tried Dec. 8th....seller name is Dave.
Yes, it's a landline number. Just called and got a recorded message, something industries, didn't catch the first part, probably closed for the day.

FB is looked at rather bleakly from many on here...I get it...But, I have made a nice contact network of Imperial owners that has already paid off and could pay off more some day.
I'm on there for the car stuff, only have a few 'friends', mainly family and people I know, word got out and I started to get requests...

I'm on there for the car stuff, only have a few 'friends', mainly family and people I know, word got out and I started to get requests...
I started out just for family the stuff...pretty much evolved into just old car and Labrador Retriever interest after I think ten years.

I started out just for family the stuff...pretty much evolved into just old car and Labrador Retriever interest after I think ten years.

I creep you now and then Doc:poke:

Just to keep up to date on the fleet of course...

Got these on the 11th, been busy working, I forgot all about them. Sorry for the delay.

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0642.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

Scott, you talked to the seller? What's the scoop on it?
His words.

Will be getting more pictures this week. Several have asked. Looks like he never met a bollard he didn't like. Appears to be a small scrape at about each corner. Last it ran was 1994 when he died. Been sitting in his garage since. I'll put a battery in this week to see if it turns over. Can't see why it would be frozen. Interior is really good.

That's as far as I got. He got back to me three days after I asked for pictures of the drivers side damage. Not much more than that. I can always ask him more questions if you'd like.

His words.

Will be getting more pictures this week. Several have asked. Looks like he never met a bollard he didn't like. Appears to be a small scrape at about each corner. Last it ran was 1994 when he died. Been sitting in his garage since. I'll put a battery in this week to see if it turns over. Can't see why it would be frozen. Interior is really good.

That's as far as I got. He got back to me three days after I asked for pictures of the drivers side damage. Not much more than that. I can always ask him more questions if you'd like.
That would be great to get more info when you get time. I'd prefer it runs to get it on a trailer.

Amazing how many people think an engine that's been sitting for 25 years will just fire right up. Heasnt been started at all, sure, it'll pop right off an idle like a champ.

Amazing how many people think an engine that's been sitting for 25 years will just fire right up. Heasnt been started at all, sure, it'll pop right off an idle like a champ.
I'll try a phone call to seller after the holiday...

Mystery: I'm trying to figure out if it doesn't run...But, it's been in garage for decades...how did it get to it's outside position? They aren't easy to push around if it's truly a dead horse.

Back