1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

just got a tip from FB contact...this one is out there for sale...only one pic so far...asking 16K.
44696039_1656127491159250_4479886206691180544_n.jpg

just got a tip from FB contact...this one is out there for sale...only one pic so far...asking 16K.
View attachment 260437

This would be really nice. The missing parts you mentioned are not that hard to find or expensive, though the price should come down a bit due to the lack.

Are you thinking about buying a seventh one right now?

Last edited:
This would be really nice. The missing parts you mentioned are not that hard to find or expensive, though the price should come down a bit due to the lack.

Are you thinking about buying a seventh one right now?
No. I perceive another flakey FB Imperial seller that is stingy with photos and info...:popcorn: I know he got my message because it's visible and then doesn't respond.:realcrazy:

No. I perceive another flakey FB Imperial seller that is stingy with photos and info...:popcorn: I know he got my message because it's visible and then doesn't respond.:realcrazy:

The brown 72 you posted above has been discussed on the for sale section about 5 years ago. Even then it had those wrong wheel covers and the fender skirts were missing. It was on CL, but I can´t remember its location.

The brown 72 you posted above has been discussed on the for sale section about 5 years ago. Even then it had those wrong wheel covers and the fender skirts were missing. It was on CL, but I can´t remember its location.
I don't remember this one...usually a red flag when I notice skirts and original wheel covers delete...makes you wonder what else is missing under hood, interior, etc...But, Big Red came with a bunch of issues and it was worth the effort...But, she wasn't 16K, either.

I believe
It'll get to the stage when you'll have to buy what's available like I did with Lee, then I at least had one.
I believe you're quite right, but brown....no. I saw my old '73 today, what a beauty (I'll post some pics in the General Discussion forum).

Back