1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

This is Greg Nelson's place.
About Us
car-storage-5.jpg

Doc, you know, there's this guy named Tim Wellborn, who probably started out like you. But he liked B bodies, not C's.
Forget all those construction and zoning headaches. All you need now is an old dealership building.
There's probably 1 or 2 near you. :poke:
The Story — Wellborn Musclecar Museum
Congrats on your new Imperial. Post more pics when you bring it home.
Much like the man in the recent Barn Find Hunter episode, he owns an old dealership building full of cars.

Much like the man in the recent Barn Find Hunter episode, he owns an old dealership building full of cars.

But the last barnfind hunter episode was again an old guy hoarding rare cars, that are full resto projects as soon as he's gone. Only good thing was, the cars b were stored dry inside his building.

I don't get those guys, why don't they choose the two or three cars they like most, sell the rest and use the money to restore and enjoy their favorites:confused:

But the last barnfind hunter episode was again an old guy hoarding rare cars, that are full resto projects as soon as he's gone. Only good thing was, the cars b were stored dry inside his building.

I don't get those guys, why don't they choose the two or three cars they like most, sell the rest and use the money to restore and enjoy their favorites:confused:
As long as the cars are stored in an enclosed building it's fine by me for people to have as many cars as they want (I'd do the same thing), the hoarders who dump the cars out in the open and refuse to sell anything, well that really gives me the shits.

I suspect it's because they truly love all their cars even though they can't afford to restore many (or any) and realize they'd never have another "model X" so don't want to sell it.

I agree with the sentiment - ok for cars stored undercover - not ok for yards littered with scrap cars that were once good.

Well yes at least they don't rust somewhere in the pasture, but if they didn't run for 10 years or longer you still need to restore engine, fuel/brakelines, suspension, brakes etc. Cars are made for driving.. At least from time to time, just to keep moving parts in shape

Not everyone can talk a girl outta her clothes to pose properly sir..:poke:

No No... that would be "Kenny's School of Photography".:lol:

I'm taking about him framing the picture properly, that's where Jeff's "Expertise" come into play. There's only about 12' of useless pavement that we didn't need to see and 1/4 of the car missing in the back.:rofl:

I am glad to see she's still in one piece, I would love to see her rescued from that guy... I couldn't do it, and I really don't think it would ever be in my best interest to deal with the fella, my blood pressure would spike for weeks.

The phrase ``you can do it doesn´t mean that you have to do it`` fits here perfectly.

I am glad to see she's still in one piece, I would love to see her rescued from that guy... I couldn't do it, and I really don't think it would ever be in my best interest to deal with the fella, my blood pressure would spike for weeks.
Jeff, send me the money, I'll go deal.with him, I'm closer anyways. Then come pick the car up from me and enjoy the drive South!

His request.... he couldn't handle the piling on. and on. and on.
His own doing...
Jeff, send me the money, I'll go deal.with him, I'm closer anyways. Then come pick the car up from me and enjoy the drive South!
That would almost make paying this guy to release that car worthwhile... :thankyou:

Back