1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

TB and Doc's old Lee are going for about the same, so no shortage of '72-'73 Imperials.
Yup. It’s a great car, and actually exists. I’m just warning everyone that if you deal with this mysterious “Owen” you may not end up happy. It seems he just wants attention and is playing games.

So the guy who I was talking to “Owen” never sold the Holy Grail 7,000 mile survivor, and ignored me for two weeks when I had cash ready to go. The car ends up at Carlisle (which I saw) and then his friend Bill puts up this story. That’s a shitty thing to do to someone. Buyer beware.

View attachment 606535

View attachment 606536

View attachment 606537
I had a look at the gold Imperial. I can't agree with the low 7000 miles. But as I was told and I try to do. "If you can't say anything nice, just don't say anything". I fail very often tho.

I had a look at the gold Imperial. I can't agree with the low 7000 miles. But as I was told and I try to do. "If you can't say anything nice, just don't say anything". I fail very often tho.
I was mad the second I saw it. I knew there was something fishy. I’m going by what I was told, but I can read between the lines and I think I know what you mean.

I was mad the second I saw it. I knew there was something fishy. I’m going by what I was told, but I can read between the lines and I think I know what you mean.
I didn't take pics as I was disappointed in condition that was being presented. I was very hot, tired and going for a cold beverage. I thought I'd go back after some cooling off, but the driver had split shortly after my conversation with him.

I didn't take pics as I was disappointed in condition that was being presented. I was very hot, tired and going for a cold beverage. I thought I'd go back after some cooling off, but the driver had split shortly after my conversation with him.
If it had worked out with “Owen” it would be in my care and had been detailed to the ultimate level. Oh well.

Last edited:

Yes, that poor Imperial needs some TLC, and its odometer has most likely rolled over. The amount of oil and grime accumulated on the block is 100k miles' worth. And then some. Should have swapped hubcaps...

Have we seen those two 1973 Imperials before?

A. 1973 4dr for sale on FB in Colton, Oregon. Looks like HT8 Chestnut or JY9 Tahitian Gold paint to me, with PDY4 gold or PDL3 parchment cloth and vinyl split-bench interior. Ask is $5,850; very short ad: "nice interior (headliner needs good cleaning). Has some blemishes. Good cruiser." The rim blow steering wheel seems uncracked, and I see no tears on the seats -- which to me are very good signs.

View attachment 606278

View attachment 606279

View attachment 606280

View attachment 606281

View attachment 606282

View attachment 606283

View attachment 606284

View attachment 606285

B. 1973 (listed as 1972) 4dr for sale on CL in Los Osos near San Luis Obispo, CA. Only two photos and just 4 words: "Always garaged. Excellent condition." Looks like JY6 Golden Haze to me, but of all people @DocMcNeedy should be able to confirm. @73Coupe

View attachment 606286

View attachment 606287

I can place eyez on it for a member if needed.... 10 miles away.

Yes, that poor Imperial needs some TLC, and its odometer has most likely rolled over. The amount of oil and grime accumulated on the block is 100k miles' worth. And then some. Should have swapped hubcaps...
Every one of the wheel covers had a scratch, I just need one nice wheel cover to replace my one little scratched cover

I love the cars, but I see some stuff that has me asking why?
Vinyl top looks incorrect, door jamb switch painted body colour, engine flat black, wheel skirts, washer bottle, missing A/C under hood components, carpet looks like lots miles of shorts trip in and outs, antenna?
Other then that, great car. Good detailing and some found missing parts and your on the road styling.
I shouldn't be saying anything at all. I blame it on the concussion...bla..bla..
I thought paint looked tired to the point the entire car is ready for a restoration except maybe the seats.

Another 2-door '72: 1971 MOPAR MUSCLE CAR! 440 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LEBARON WHITE 70K MINT!...
Beautiful 1971 Chrysler imperial with triple white colour scheme. 9 out of 10! Excellent leather inside...dash an glass perfect...backseat an headliner like new! Paint is showroom original quality...blue block 440 magnum is perfect! All original wheels an caps. The complete package near show quality here!

$12,500 (Oklahoma city)​

View attachment 535925
View attachment 535926
View attachment 535927
View attachment 535928
This one pictures is a 1972 2 door hardtop

1972 Chrysler imperial​

$111,111
Listed 3 weeks ago in Mt Vernon, OH

About this vehicle

Driven 100,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior colour: Blue · Interior colour:

Seller's description​

1972 Chrysler Imperial · Sedan · Driven 100,000 miles1972 chrysler imperial make offer. It's been sitting over 20 years in a garage.wheels are locked up from sitting and motor is not complete as is. Great derby project. Make offer

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/1784215563/?__tn__=<
Jr Moreland
Central Ohio Demolition Derby
1691770684958.png

1691770705370.png

Back