1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thought now would be a good time to refresh the HOW MANY 72-73 IMPERIAL thread since it expires soon with my original title (see below).

How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

You either hate them, love them or are indifferent to them.
I find them extremely appealing.
I enjoy posting them for sale as I come across them in different sources or have help from other members that beat me to it. Hopefully, it will help any of us that wants to help keep them on the road for our own pleasure and/or the future caretakers to enjoy.

The Imperial cause couldn't get a more dedicated champion. :thumbsup: I'll be living vicariously through this thread for a while.

And I'll second that request, save me a 4dr.

Two in Europe:
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=105b8e83-5ef5-40ad-6940-1990dc7cee2f
https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inser...uchtwagen_lowerfunnel&utm_content=72301_48282
The ads basically list power door locks, body paint color, etc. The blue one has been on the road for 28K km, but is maybe on its second round.

$_20.jpg

$_202.jpg

Hey Doc, would these plates interest you? Im out and found these in a thrift shop, $4 each
20181220_103047.jpg

Ok I will grab them, just send another PM with your address...I forgot to save it lol
Paul

Just realized they are the correct color also...too bad they aren't 73 plates

Thanks! Yep grab them and I'll send you money for them and shipping and whatever you want for the trouble.

The white one has been online since at least 2016.. I don't know why it doesn't sell, maybe it has some hidden troublespots.. The color combo is also not very popular.
The blue one is still too expensive, startet at 26900,is now down to 19900

Just put one on the front, and run it that way, like I do with the black California plate.
I think the state has some rule '72 and back can run 1 plate...if true I could run one on front for Little Red and one on Big Red...But, the officers in town may not even bother me with the 73's if they even noticed. Probably have more important things to do.

The white one has been online since at least 2016.. I don't know why it doesn't sell, maybe it has some hidden troublespots.. The color combo is also not very popular.
The blue one is still too expensive, startet at 26900,is now down to 19900

I personally think that EW1 with a green interior is nice, but it´s the cloth (instead of leather) keeping me away. But I´m strongly biased to EW1+V1X+RLF6.:)

I think the state has some rule '72 and back can run 1 plate...if true I could run one on front for Little Red and one on Big Red...But, the officers in town may not even bother me with the 73's if they even noticed. Probably have more important things to do.
They generally don't care on an old car. Look at Corvettes near you next summer, and see how many have a front plate. I run a collector plate daily on the gray car, never had an issue.

Back