For Sale 1972 Black Imperial Lebaron on Ebay new listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine...But, sure wish it was. Someone should school me on how to share link to Ebay. But, for now check out this new listing on Ebay Motors. Search under 1972 Imperial Lebaron. I was looking for parts daily as usual and this pops up. It's a beauty. Wonder how much the reserve is.
ebayimperial.jpg

I am on a tablet and just hold my finger over the address bar and the ctl v where I want it.
When I saw the pick of a black Imp in front of Palm tree's I thought some guy in Orlando was making room in his Garage. ..

I am on a tablet and just hold my finger over the address bar and the ctl v where I want it.
When I saw the pick of a black Imp in front of Palm tree's I thought some guy in Orlando was making room in his Garage. ..
If I make room in my garage in Minnesota for this one...my wife will make room for me on the curb.

If this one is still around in 2018 I might be able to sneak it into the garage past my wife.:rofl:

We were just talking about how rare the 72's are on another thread.

Start now Doc on keeping records of all 72s that pop up since the bug has bitten you

Not sure how to take that but you were curious on how many, it'll take many years but that's how you can get your answer

check out my edit...sorry thought flamed dude was thumbs up...my apologies
I should be more careful picking out those similes... they're new to me... and they're so small on my computer...I would never ever use that with you or any member here.

I once thought the same thing but it comes in handy. You weren't the first one to throw that at me and you won't be the last

I once thought the same thing but it comes in handy. You weren't the first one to throw that at me and you won't be the last
Funny...I don't even use that term in day to day life unless someone cuts me off in one of my cars or complains about my three big dogs...I have a very, very long fuse...so that was embarrassing to me after I realized what I picked.

Nice looking Imp ! However why no pics of Driver seat or Engine area.Headlight doors up ???

Nice looking Imp ! However why no pics of Driver seat or Engine area.Headlight doors up ???
I agree. I emailed owner through Ebay with the "ask the seller a question" method. I was trying to access the seller's YouTube link which I failed to open and wondered why. Nothing back yet.

I tried the youtube link and it works ok, interesting video which almost looks black and white, is a side-on view of the car but can see the headlamp doors are up, impressive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back