1972 chrysler imperial - $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever shown any interior pics of your car?

Just the steering wheel pic's. The seats and door panels are bad. I have all the door panels except the front 2 lower sections. Color code PB3 if anyone has a pair. I have new carpet and I'll have new (used) seats in May. The headliner is perfect. The dash pad is bad...the dye is gone in spots. I have a used one that is in pretty good shape. I need all new seals, especially the roof rail seals. I still have to work on the A/C.

Just the steering wheel pic's. The seats and door panels are bad. I have all the door panels except the front 2 lower sections. Color code PB3 if anyone has a pair. I have new carpet and I'll have new (used) seats in May. The headliner is perfect. The dash pad is bad...the dye is gone in spots. I have a used one that is in pretty good shape. I need all new seals, especially the roof rail seals. I still have to work on the A/C.

Ah, understood. That's why I can't remember what the inside of your New Yorker looks like, only the outside.

YOU are a madman. You must love that car. She owes you for sure.

The 2 front lower door panels in PB3 is the next item in the hunt.

The only thing I need on the inside is a new rug, the original was dingy and had begun to unravel in some places. Also a new package shelf as the original is dried out/sun baked.

I wish someone would reproduce the rear package shelf.......there has to be a market for those.

I could one of those too along with roof rail seals. LOL! I'm dreaming again!!!

You found an unobtanium steering wheel. You'll find the roof rail weather stripping. GAWD, I still can't believe that wheel.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

You found an unobtanium steering wheel. You'll find the roof rail weather stripping. GAWD, I still can't believe that wheel.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Yep, that's my best improvement to date.

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

That's exactly what I said once I had the steering wheel tightened down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back