1972 chrysler imperial - $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nm

OLD SCHOOL VEHICLE FOR SALE.NEEDS BODY WORK! ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION IN GOOD SHAPE AND DRIVES VERY NICE.CALL TIM 904-786-6733

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3516070580.html

1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 121.jpg1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 120.jpg1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 119.jpg

1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 121.jpg

1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 120.jpg

1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 119.jpg

You fuckers are absolutely useless when it comes to getting an actual question answered. ;)

Perhaps The Dock would be more to your liking.

(Sent using Forum Runner)
I think you know better than that. I suppose I could join there & try to stay awake long enough to get my question answered.

Somebody here will know. I think Bob knows for some reason. Seems like we've discussed it before.

I'm not and Imp expert...but I would say...Yes the front fenders are the same...bumpers are the same. Basicly everything front the cowl forward is identical. And everything from the middle of the rear wheel back is the same. Front Seats and dash would be the same as well...back seat might be a little different.

There is enough that is the same to make the $1500 asking price worth it for you to buy.

I don't know for sure about Fusies. I too, assume the front fenders are the same and the rear bumpers would be the same except maybe the bumper guards might be a little different. If they are you could swap them with yours.

Don't know anything about interchangeability of these models but consider to get yourself a Chrysler parts catalog of this vintage, there's so many detail questions that turn up during work it's worth every penny. Just got two carbs from another make diassembled for overhauling and used the catalog to check if there has been anything messed around with like putting wrong carbs or jets in. Just unbelievable how many changes there were.

Call Glen, you have his phone numer. Maybe the Gerbel in the cage has not started his dial up internet in a few days to see your question.

You fuckers are absolutely useless when it comes to getting an actual question answered. ;)

Thanks guys, I have a parts book, just not with me. I've emailed the seller so we'll see.

Ross, im in the jacksonville area. Canbtake a look at it if you want? I to am a little interested in it for the drivetrain assuming its a 440. I gotta wait till tax $$ comes in though. If you bought it would you be interested in selling the engine/trans? Ive got a budys place you could store it at for a bit before shipping if needed. Let me know.

Ross, im in the jacksonville area. Canbtake a look at it if you want? I to am a little interested in it for the drivetrain assuming its a 440. I gotta wait till tax $$ comes in though. If you bought it would you be interested in selling the engine/trans? Ive got a budys place you could store it at for a bit before shipping if needed. Let me know.
If you pull the parts I want & ship them to me, you can have the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back