1972 Chrysler NY'r 2dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know hard to say. I don't trust sellers who use a different car than there own to "show what it looks like". Usually turns into disappointments, although the car DOES look good in the first three pics. Also, you'd think they'd have somewhere better to take pics from. What does the other side look like?
Smells fishy to me.

I thought the same thing Gary, good call. But it is tempting being a two door, 440 with buckets

Either they're too lazy to pull the car out into a place where it could be photographed or it doesn't run and they can't move it. If it were in my neighborhood I'd go have a look, don't see many red ones, hell you don't see many 2 doors!!

I thought the same thing Gary, good call. But it is tempting being a two door, 440 with buckets
Yes, while I was typing I was thinking the same thing you were (440 car, buckets, coup)...VERY tempting despite all the red flags.

As they took a snap of the inside they only had to step back 10 foot to take a shot of the rear yet they went to the trouble of sourcing another example photo!!! Rear damage??? Stupid cause anyone buying is going to request a look at the back .......right?

As they took a snap of the inside they only had to step back 10 foot to take a shot of the rear yet they went to the trouble of sourcing another example photo!!! Rear damage??? Stupid cause anyone buying is going to request a look at the back .......right?

If you have to question I bet we know the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back