For Sale 1972 Dart Swinger For Sale ( For any A Body Interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman7218

Reaction score
Contact seller
'72 Swinger Cali Car. Rust Free, Under 100,000 miles. Factory A/C, Front Disk Brakes, Factory 4 X 4.5 Lugs, Electronic Ignition, Power Steering. All new brakes, new 2 1/2 stainless dual exhaust, New Tires, LED Lights, Wires, Cap, Plugs, Rotor - among other things. 318. V8, 2bbl all matching #'s engine, trans and rear.
Asking $19,500. Hit me up via PM with any questions.

You Can View the car here...

Somebody please gift me with $19500, is that what an Imposter exhaust sounds like?
Apparently so. lol It has Flowmaster 30 Series installed with the correct Mopar tips and placement. Most think it has a 340 from the sound, and are a bit dismayed when I tell them it's an original 318 2 bbl.

V-E-R-Y Tempting....Nice video. It looks and sounds great! I'm guessing the body is a re-paint? Did you do it? I guess I'm asking if you know if there were rust issues that were dealt with....or....is it truly 100% virgin steel? Another thing that I am curious about...with a 318 in such a light vehicle, what kind of fuel mileage are you getting? Thanks for your time. It's really a nice Swinger.

Last edited by a moderator:
V-E-R-Y Tempting....Nice video. It looks and sounds great! I'm guessing the body is a re-paint? Did you do it? I guess I'm asking if you know if there were rust issues that were dealt with....or....is it truly 100% virgin steel? Another thing that I am curious about...with a 318 in such a light vehicle, what kind of fuel mileage are you getting? Thanks for your time. It's really a nice Swinger.
You're correct. The car did have one re-paint. I'd have to take a pic of the Fender Tag for the factory paint code, but it was an off yellow color. The trunk has the original color still, and the re-paint was done in an Antique Sage Metallic. Zero rust before the repaint, and still has the original undercoating and Factory California Emission Sticker in the window from Dodge before being transported to California. You can use the weakest magnet made, and it will pull to the metal throughout the entire car. No filler, it was a scuff and repainted and the original metal stamps in the quarters and fenders are visible when looked at closely. As far as mileage, not that great because it sounds good and my foot is usually stuffed in the carb. Can't help you with that one. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back