Contact seller
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/4946108453.html
01616_9ucgfIyELE4_600x450.jpg

01111_PpicgS2Hi8_600x450.jpg

00P0P_aCXF9Bwpe29_600x450.jpg

00j0j_6JLPMu3uYBp_600x450.jpg

00505_gsscU3MacT1_600x450.jpg

00j0j_8qJKQxikPuT_600x450.jpg

Project or parts; Complete original car, 360 engine, 727 trans, 8 3/4 rear, glass not cracked, hide away headlights, Car sat in gravel driveway since 92, elderly lady was only owner, Not many of these left. I may consider trades? Call or Text Scott at

For a Wisconsin car, it doesn't look bad at all. Seemingly well worth the price. I hope someone does something with it. I'm getting a 1969 Town & Country delivered tomorrow! Love these wagons, and the front end on this Plymouth is one of the best styling-wise. Might even be 78K miles if an older lady drove it sparingly and since it is a one owner.

For a Wisconsin car, it doesn't look bad at all. Seemingly well worth the price. I hope someone does something with it. I'm getting a 1969 Town & Country delivered tomorrow! Love these wagons, and the front end on this Plymouth is one of the best styling-wise. Might even be 78K miles if an older lady drove it sparingly and since it is a one owner.

And here I'm trying to help you out Steve by taking one off your hands and your adding one to your collection. What am I going to do with you? :poke:

I'd love to see pics when you get it.

I like this car, 9 pass, A/C, cruise, clock. I think it's priced very fairly and if it can be got for less.... all the better.
I bet those are 15 x 7 wheels.

that would be nice to have. it would not make the finishing of the vert faster.

Talked to the guy via text quite a bit. The dragging around they did has separated the sub from the body, at least that is what he told me. Said it isn't rusty, but there is alot of metal there in the subframe supports, and if it is pulling it out, then it is rusty! I left him an offer, and I am figuring if I buy it, it will be parted out.

And here I'm trying to help you out Steve by taking one off your hands and your adding one to your collection. What am I going to do with you? :poke:

I'm incorrigible! Actually this one is to replace the 71 T & C I have with a stuck engine and 4 times the mileage of this one. Rather than restore the 71, I would just like to make this one more of a driver. It only has 41K miles with original paint and a nearly flawless interior, except for the hardboard headliner that I will probably replace with a cloth one. It has power windows, dual a/c, 440, etc. - lots of options. I do have to fix a bad transmission front pump seal first (probably I will just pull the trans out and go through everything in it myself), then I will make the wagon shine once again. Then I will post some photos.

Steve

Growing up in Wisconsin......it only takes 3 or 4 years of Wisconsin salt to really eat up any car. The owner wasn't an old lady 45 years ago and probably was a DD hauling kids and grandkids through the snow daily. Probably a nice parts car now.

Talked to him today, Said it was sold... Congrats to whoever bought her... I tried to save her :)

I'm incorrigible! Actually this one is to replace the 71 T & C I have with a stuck engine and 4 times the mileage of this one. Rather than restore the 71, I would just like to make this one more of a driver. It only has 41K miles with original paint and a nearly flawless interior, except for the hardboard headliner that I will probably replace with a cloth one. It has power windows, dual a/c, 440, etc. - lots of options. I do have to fix a bad transmission front pump seal first (probably I will just pull the trans out and go through everything in it myself), then I will make the wagon shine once again. Then I will post some photos.

Steve

Steve,

please post some before "shine" pics, too.
So we can all see the difference.

Like Chris I can just offer you some help in reducing your collection :eek:ccasion14:

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back