For Sale 1973 Chrysler front & rear bumpers (asking $30 for either, $50 for both; Rockford, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ming, my 1973 NYB, now sports new re-chromed bumpers. Her originals are available to anyone who wants to pick them up. Chrome is not great, couple of minor dings. If no one expresses interest by the New Year, then they will be sold for scrap. See pics below. PM me for any question.

Resized_Resized_20231211_144748.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231211_150101 copy.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20231211_150031.jpg

If you don't sell them , if you give them to Tri City Plating or Bumper Boyz, next year at Chryslers @ Carlisle, you will probably get more than that for them, but you would need to hold onto them until July, 2024.....

If you don't sell them , if you give them to Tri City Plating or Bumper Boyz, next year at Chryslers @ Carlisle, you will probably get more than that for them, but you would need to hold onto them until July, 2024.....
Probably, and thank you for the suggestion -- but then there is the time and transportation. I have means for the latter but not the former, which is why I went with already replaced ones and am selling these as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back