For Sale 1973 Dodge Polara Custom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this car up close and in person....... It's gorgeous. It seemed like the perfect car for Dave sr. I hate to see it get away from him.

I think i want to sell my 73 polara. I see this and try to think how to get more $ to make it worth the while. I'm. An addict now!! Your. Dads car is to nice to selll
Thanks for the tire size optionins

I've seen it up close and personal also. It is amazing. Dave, your old.man already bored of it? He actually found something cleaner??? I gotta know...PM me if your.keeping it under wraps.

late to the thread so not much to add but "darn fine car".
love the wheels and tires:clap:

oh, i don't comment much on prices as a general rule, but speaking just as one person with "an opinion from a distance", i concur with others in this thread that it sure looks worth every penny.

good luck to your Dad with it. hope he gets something else nice in its place.

I've seen this car up close and in person....... It's gorgeous. It seemed like the perfect car for Dave sr. I hate to see it get away from him.
I agree. I too have looked this car over in person and love it. I do not understand why your dad wants to sell because a car like this is far and few between. Just a great looking car that cries survivor!!!!! If I didn"t have so many cars and projects I would consider buying it.

I would think 440 would be rare i you got 12,500 would go 8,500 360 is common even though there not many left. i love 73s 400 and 440 motors underated but they move. Had 73 Imperial and 73 Newport and the Newport was a freak I don't know if it was HD trans and rear end was 325 or better but it was fast from a dead start and even faster going from 60 to 120. I owned a 72 400 and 69 Hp 383 and it was faster then either car and my father had it new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back