For Sale 1973 Mopar mustang -- wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theadmiral

Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Mopar mustang - $16000 (Tivoli)
1973 Mopar mustang
One of 293 ,351,4 barrel Cleveland engine with four speed Toploader transmission convertible produced in 1973.
Rotisserie restored, No rust,paint very nice five years old lots of receipts car now has a 1971 Chrysler 340 engine.
Steel crank 340 rods Mopar aluminum heads performance camshaft 904 transmission with shift kit 3000 stall torque converter, Mopar 8 3/4 rearend with 2.76 gear ratio
Have all ford drivetrain still goes with car $21,000 invested asking $16k neg

Obviously, not mine.

00F0F_iMK6x73uuhq_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_c9T9jhAgJIU_1200x900.jpg

That still looks an awful lot like a 351 in the picture...unless he converted the 340 to a front distributor...now THAT would be trick!!!

If you look at the ad pic's there are 2 pic's of the 340. One on the stand and one in the car. If it's so rare, 1 of 293 in 1973 with a 351C and 4 speed, why would you ruin it's value with a engine and trans swap?

If you look at the ad pic's there are 2 pic's of the 340. One on the stand and one in the car. If it's so rare, 1 of 293 in 1973 with a 351C and 4 speed, why would you ruin it's value with a engine and trans swap?

He is a f'in idiot. Have you ever raced against a 351-4V Cleveland with a 4 spd? Good friend had one and that damn car was fast and quick. Now the car is worthless to either a Ford guy or Mopar even though it is more Ford at this point. If he brought that to a Ford show he would be booted as I have seen it done before when someone brought an old Ford with Chevy small block.

I’ve been to Tivoli, there’s a really good restaurant there and not much else but it’s a beautiful area.
I don’t hate the car.

The first engine pic shows the 351C installed, I wonder what happened to it

I’ve been to Tivoli, there’s a really good restaurant there and not much else but it’s a beautiful area.
I don’t hate the car.
Please tell me more about this good restaurant because food is more interesting than this hunk of ----.

Nice looking car, as far as that goes . . . What kind of sound does the starter make? (One that turns the flywheel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back