1973 Polara Custom

ABNGTO

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the "Bidder Beware" Polara. Trans is going to need some work, bad linkage and leaking. Body is fine for a driver.
New Image 2.jpgNew Image3.jpgNew Image4.jpgNew Image5.jpgNew Image.jpg

New Image 2.jpg

New Image3.jpg

New Image4.jpg

New Image5.jpg

New Image.jpg

Amazing what people used to drive in.
Amazing what people used to communicate with...

Posted via Topify on Android
I've been in Jets but never a propeller plane. Must be loud and bumpy. The jet engines create tremendous smooth thrust during takeoff....love that feeling sitting on the runway and then the pilot slams the thrust forward.

This is true. I've been on a couple flights that got severely banged around because of air turbulence. Not fun at all.

Sorry no new pics. I have been fighting with the Illinois SOS on the title for this beast. Should get it in a few weeks. I've been trying to work out the electric problems with the power seats and windows. Tilt forward and back but no forward or rearward movement. Power windows work only with the 4 gang switch. New tires and trans flush this week. I'll be in South FL most of October (yearly vacation). Any info on Pick-a-Part junk yards in the area of DelRay Beach to Lake Placid/Sebring would be helpful. Thanks

Thanks for posting the photo's, the picture of the power bench seat is just what I was looking for.

Back